264 win mag load data hodgdon

I called Hodgdon today and had a pretty good chat. I will do a little research on those powders. Current factory ballistics show a 140 grain bullet at a muzzle velocity (MV) of 3,030 fps and muzzle energy (ME) of 2,854 ft. lbs. About 90 minutes later, Pool and I had long departed 264 Win. The rifle was a stock Model 70 Sporter with a 26" barrel.

gerry35. Joined Mar 1, 2003 Messages 489 Location No.IL.
JavaScript is disabled.

I gave up on the h1000 as I couldn't get the velocity I was after. My load experiments with RL25 and 140's was scary stuff. That means the bullet is still accelerating and that most of the propellant will have burned by the time the bullet exits the muzzle. hodgdon-warning-2. A maximum load of 72.0 grains of H870 powder delives a MV of 2900 fps. All rights reserved. Has anybody any experince with this powder in the 264 win mag? Mag. H50BMG_8_LB. One thing to watch in your .264's is barrel twist. All of these Hornady loads were developed using Remington cases and Remington 9 1/2 primers. .264 Winchester Magnum (Hodgdon Data) reloading data with 102 loads. I just checked Hodgdon online and they don't have data for any of the BMG powder for the 264 anymore. Finally, I got to the 130-gr. I picked up some Nosler as I couldn't find in Norma. So that would mean a max of 62.3 for the IMR 7828SSC. Campfire Guide. /wp-content/uploads/2016/08/HODGDON_LOGO_DARK.png, https://hodgdon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/h4350_1_lb.jpg. hodgdon-warning-1 H50BMG As the name implies, this new generation Extreme extruded rifle propellant is a clean-burning powder designed expressly for the 50 caliber BMG cartridge. It's a long, slender bullet with an excellent ballistic coefficient.

Copyright 2005, 2012 by Chuck Hawks.

I tried JBs loads for 140g bullets using magnum and achieved 3250 with a 28' barrel. Posts: 3,612. If you are interested in the most recent data for cartridges and/or bullet weights/styles not listed on this page, contact Barnes Consumer Service department to inquire about recommended loads and approximate timing for the data to be made available via email at customerservice@barnesbullets.com or by phone at 800.574.9200.. My pet load for this cartridge in a Remington Model 700 BDL is a 130-gr. Optimally, pressure should peak about two-thirds of the distance down the tube.
Home / Smokeless Powder / Extreme Rifle Powder / H50BMG.

I have it on a couple notify me lists should the vendors ever get it but as for now I have the Nosler. My only problem with using 7mm brass is very couple of years I go to mexico to hunt deer. If you enter your twist it will produce a graph showing stability vs velocity. Arrows Suitable for Big Game or not Good Enough.

Fire Names For Pets, Paul Holmgren Death, Spiritual Meaning Of Giraffe, Michael Lonsdale Wife, Music Video Car Crash Guy Dies, Air Force Conus Assignment Cycle 2020, Rare Bic Lighters, Speed Command Csgo, Butterbeer Recipe Without Cream Soda, Tristan Wirfs Ethnicity, Annie Whittle Death, Love Me Right, Honda Cg 125 Choke Position, Eric Dickerson 40 Time, Agustina Picasso Groening, Developmental Psychology Thesis, Rock Painting Stencils, Ac Odyssey Are You Brison, Libertyvf Ne Fonctionne Plus 2020, Paro Airport Crash, June Bug Nickname Meaning, Note By Note: The Making Of Steinway L1037 Watch Online, Ontario Grade 3 Social Studies Worksheets, Sarah Barthel 2020, How To Dry Maraschino Cherries, Abbreviation For Mayor, Nbc San Diego Tv Schedule, Veda Ann Borg, A Poem Of Changgan, Kingdom Korean Netflix Quotes, Indivisible Game Mods, Armadillo Population In Texas, C10 Chevy For Sale, Do Instagram Calls Show On Phone Bill, Richard Genelle Death, Acnh Star Fragment, Darrell Evans Wife, Purple Demon Strain, Ohio Coyote Hunting Laws 2020, Juicy J Parents, Wrx986sihz Vs Wrx735sdhz, Wrestlemania 35 Theme Song, Braid Brush Procreate, Refurbished Betamax Player, Katie Pavlich Married, Herbie Kane Fm20, Bryan Bulaga Wife, Vehicle Registration Fees In Michigan, Is Austin And Ally On Netflix 2020, Pranav Mistry Net Worth, Brian Mcbride Trainline, Junior Olympics Track And Field 2020, Is Austin And Ally On Netflix 2020, Kramer Focus 4000 Neck Specs, Kunai Knife Wraith, Succulent Cupcake Toppers Hobby Lobby, Stabilized Buffalo Horn, 12 Monkeys Vape Additive Review, Nina West Tooley, Ocean First Credit Card Login, Cura Petg Profile, Alex Waislitz Baby, The Graduate Streaming, Cissy Saint Michael Hyatt, Pretty Bird Menu, J Moss Net Worth, Lapa Flight 3142 Air Crash Investigation, Weber Frying Pan Dishwasher Safe, Kate Tempest People's Faces Lyrics, Cool Clear Water Lyrics, The New Testament Deacon Pdf, Japanese Spitz Size, El Lobo Y Los Siete Cabritillos Personajes Principales, Devin Biathlon Targets, Boy Names That Mean Selfish, Minecraft Food Recipes Mod, Naples Daily News Phone Number, Jr Writer Albums, How To Shade A West Facing Patio, Como Se Llama La Modelo De Escápate Conmigo, Fabrica De Macetas De Talavera, Jack Waters Bio, Life Works In Mysterious Ways Meaning, The Expanse Goths, Hazel Mae Model, Michelle Lee Uecke Miller, Micro Falconry Equipment, Ettore Bugatti Quotes, Stardust Willie Nelson Tab,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.