copycat ukulele chords

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. artist: "Billie Eilish", UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ song: "Copycat", This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Free printable and easy chords for song by melanie martinez - Copy Cat. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller.

[Verse 3] Am G Call me calloused, call me cold Am G You're italic, I'm in bold Am G Call me cocky, watch your tone F E You better love me, 'cause you're just a clone [Pre-Chorus] Am G Am G …

The strumming pattern is DD-UU-DU I think. I’m not sure though. Personally I think the G should just be swapped with a C. Not that it’s too difficult, it just sounds a little better when you sing to it.

Lyrics don't fit on one line? I don’t think this song works on the uke lol. A lot of people are saying this song isn’t fit for the uke, honestly i think the person who made the tab just wanted the chords to be easy cause there’s definitely a way to make this sound good on the uke. Thanks for confirming!

I won't call you out. At the age of eight, she joined the Los Angeles Children's Choir, developing the soulful vocals that would later appear on her early singles. I don’t think the verses sound right like, the tune of the song but anywho. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. (function() { Bass Chords. Teachers saying you'd get credit, why would you stop now? Song "idontwannabeyouanymore" ukulele chords and tabs by Billie Eilish. verse 1 Em Bm Don't be cautious, don't be kind A Bm You committed, I'm your crime Em Bm Push my button anytime N.C. You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger finger's mine verse 2 Em Bm Silver dollar, golden flame A Bm Dirty water, poison rain Em Bm Perfect murder, take your aim N.C. I was playing around with the chords and come up with this exact sequence because I knew some parts didn’t sound right.

[Intro] Am E7 Dm E7 x2 [Verse 1: Melanie Martinez] Am … Verse 3: Am G Call me calloused, call me cold Em C You're italic, I'm in bold Am G Call me cocky, watch your tone Em You better love me, 'cause you're just a clone Pre-Chorus: Em C By the way, you've been uninvited Am G 'Cause all you say are all the same things I did Chorus: Am G Copycat trying to cop my manner Em C Watch your back when you can't watch mine Am G Copycat trying to cop my glamour Em …

};

Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. After the release of "six feet under" and"fingers crossed" While this sounds okay better chords are Em B Am B for the verses then Em C B for the chorus to achieve that more bass-y sound. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. You better love me, 'cause you're just a clone [Pre-Chorus] Em B7 Em B7 By the way, you've been uninvited Em B7 Em B7 'Cause all you say are all the same things I did [Chorus] Em C … adunit_id: 100000049, Guitar chords; Standard Ukulele (GCEA) Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords

Born and raised in Los Angeles, Eilish grew up in a household of actors and musicians, and was home schooled along with her brother Finneas O'Connell.

var opts = { div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I have to agree…its a great song but its not fit for a uke. Copycat ukulele tablature by Billie Eilish, free uke tab and chords All songs by Billie Eilish.

You are so desperate, craving that spotlight, Shining on the ones who do that shit 'cause it's their life, "Just do what it takes to make it all the way", You find someone like me to bring you up right back, Obsessed with power, you want it for yourself, You wouldn't feel as if I were a current threat to you, In prison for stealing, gon' write you a letter, I raised the bar high, yes sir, I broke the record, I'm hot as peppers, my words are in leather, Scuffed up my boots, boy, I'll stomp you in Sketchers, They wanna build like their first name is Hector, Back against wall, bitch I am a protector, Think you're the boss then I'll break broken necks, Wish you the best, won't show you my next move, Don't cry, no baby, you'll find your own way, Copy my lyrics, you can't steal my spirit, Deliver my music, they're dying to hear it. Switch orientation There is an acoustic version of Billie Eilish singing this song with her brother. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Analyze my every move, what current state I'm in, 'Cause you are colder than ice on my skin, Wanna get that A+, baby, so you take my shit, 'Cause I am little, right?

Californian singer and dancer "Billie Eilish debuted her ethereal indie electro-pop sound when she was barely a teenager. Yeah…I love the song but I don’t think it’s fit for a uke. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Billie Eilish.

Maybe figure out the strumming pattern he’s doing.

Solace Movie Plot Spoiler, Effective Tax Rate, Brad Fittler Father, Pihole Block Tiktok, Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird 123movies, Milo Parker 2019, Worst Suburbs In Melbourne Reddit, Ratatouille Meme Video, Lisa Gerritsen Height, On Broadway Chords, Tesco Lenovo Laptop Bundle, Mullet Mohawk Yelawolf, Jean Philippe Wife, Hayley Moore Tom Queally, Reputable Mushroom Spores, Grizzly Bear Song Lyrics, Radio Disney Station Chicago, Satcha Pretto Net Worth, Générateur Acrostiche Prénom, Adopt A Mini Pig, Bill Mazeroski Family, 38120 Cell Size, Western Union A Como Paga El Dolar En Colombia, Randy Moss Number, Future Tense Of Clean, Facebook Aesthetic Icon, Verona State Game Area, Lctptests Lexus Commitment, Mine 9 Survivors, Wesley Snipes April Dubois, Zemheri Wikipedia English, Ruve Mcdonough Measurements, The Conformist English Subtitles, Jim Moret Father, Airport Ceo Cheat, Is Galena Magnetic, Top 50 Richest Actress In The World, Jennifer Lavin Powell, Moshulu Restaurant Week, Upchurch Ghost Intro, Psychedelic Gif Maker, 2k20 Andrew Wiggins Duo, Robert Chote Net Worth, Ragnar Danneskjöld Ship Name, Extend Photo Background Online, Kpmg International Case Competition 2020, 15 Years Of Silence 15 Years Of Fear, Tamiya Hornet Gearbox Upgrade, Social Studies 30 Saskatchewan, Pros And Cons Of Santa Gertrudis, Spiritual Meaning Of Dead Goldfinch, The Song Of The Golden Dragon Sheet Music, Lil Mama Kids, Standing Up For What You Believe In Stories, Lincoln Navigator Air Suspension Reset, What Is Another Word For Skateboarding Skills, Automatic Transaxle Warning Light Mazda 3, Gb Baking Powder, Avant Meaning Audi, Luxury Rentals Highlands Nc, Kimberley Dahme Measurements, Bass Cat Caracal For Sale, Randy Moss Number, Thread Getting Stuck In Tension Disc, M113 Engine Swap, Wallander Actor Dies, Which Yule Lad Are You, Vince Colosimo Great Gatsby, F1 2020 Key, 25 Weird Presidential Facts, Lucy Cork Height, Taina Williams Age, Where To Pirate Rick And Morty Season 4, Hoor Irish Slang Meaning, Leif Garrett Net Worth 2020, Where To Buy Borkum Riff Pipe Tobacco, Symere Woods Death, 嵐 にし や が れ 三浦 春 馬 好きなタイプ, Polka Music Pdf, Is Carla Jeffery Related To Sarah Jeffery, Why Is Rupaul Wearing A Mask In Reunion,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.