death ray dispatch pole

Minimizes cable twist with easy cable replacement.

). With thousands of poles in use today, and many trying to copy.

No Blood, No Mess, Heavy Duty 4 foot Dispatch Pole.

Additional torque locking mechanics. I'm seriously considering a death ray. Minimizes cable twist with easy cable replacement. Made for euthanizing skunks, the Sleeper mount is a finely machined aluminum syringe holder made specifically for the trapper. Fax: 507–359–2472sei@newulmtel.net I used it only about a dozen times, it’s almost like new. Learn something new every day! It was one of Michigan's first social networks.

Minimizes cable twist with easy cable replacement. BFT (see raccoon above) 2. It tells the most popular ways to dispatch your catches quickly and humanely. Weighted properly to keep animal laying while being dispatched. It is rust resistant with a powder coated paint and zinc treated movable parts and has additional torque locking mechanics. Minnesota Trapline Products offers a variety of animal handling and animal catch poles to safety remove animals or pests for an animal traps. companies. Five years in the making. It is about the lightest thing I have found for walking a line.

Weighted properly to keep animal laying while being dispatched. PM me if you are interested and PayPal or money order please. _____ I brake for Moose and Skunks! Welcome Guest. Lure & Bait Making - Ingredients / Containers / Fish Oil / Urine, Cable Replacement Kit for Fischer Dispatch Pole. Will hold animals from weasel to the largest dog. From Lee's website: The last two years, I have been working on a humane, silent and effective way of dispatching animals caught in traps.

so otter, is that a glorified snare pole? I converted mine to where I could quickly remove and replace the cable/ snare. Care to buy us a beer? Heavy aviation cable snare with safety lock. Death Ray is a dispatch pole, not a catch pole. $100 to your door. This is where it all began. You won’t regret buying anything that Lee makes. "Skin that smokewagon and see what happens" Re: Death Ray [Re: turkn8rtrapper] #6615200 09/12/19 10:51 AM 09/12/19 10:51 AM: Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 1,076 Maine. I'm seriously considering a death ray. Designed to use on coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals. come skinning time just remove the them. he's at the trappers college now i believe so may take a day or 2 to get back to ya, No blood=easier skinning. Animal is … A Pole Too Far By Susan Enfield 'T here's no rhyme or reason for doing something like this," Ray Miller, a 43-year-old Ohio marketing entrepreneur, said last October of … I haven't had it so much as leave a mark on anything I have used it on. Weighted properly to keep animal laying while being dispatched. Animal is dispatched with no blood leaving cleaner trap sites, no mess or frozen-together animals in back of truck, and no dripping of blood in the fur shed. Visit our help page for, Copyright 2020 F&T Fur Harvester's Trading Post. I have a Fischer dispatch pole for sale. Lee Steinmeyer would like to donate a 2' Death Ray dispatch pole. I had used 220 bodygrips for a long time to dispatch raccoons that were caught in DP or foothold traps.

I modified the end/barrel so I could use a 3/64" snare with a camlock. Discussion in 'Michigan Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by Kwill1981, Jan 17, 2017. Skunk essence is valuable. Soon, his vision became weak. Minimizes cable twist with easy cable replacement. Five years in the making. Fax: 507–359–2472sei@newulmtel.net Designed to use on coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals.

Thanks for your patronage - Steve. this is great when you have 8 to 10 coyotes bouncing around. Every person that has ended up with a knife from me absolutely loves it. Box 44

The last two years, I have been working on a humane, silent and effective way of dispatching animals caught in traps. Thanks in advance. Designed to use on coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals. I’ve used a 3’ Death Ray for the last 3 years, and decided to switch to a 2 footer this year. The Death Ray. This is where it all began. P.O. He will pay shipping and this auction will end at 9pm on October 31st. No Blood, No Mess, Heavy Duty 4 foot Dispatch Pole.

Minimizes cable twist with easy cable replacement. Animal is dispatched with no blood leaving cleaner trap sites, no mess or frozen-together animals in back of truck, and no dripping of blood in the fur shed. J.R. & Sons release pole has set the standard for Trappers, Police Departments Game & Fish Commission, Department of Natural Resources and private A.D.C. Fischer Dispatch Pole. M. mainer trapper mainer trapper. It's something we as trappers don't enjoy but it is necessary so we want you all to know the proper methods to treat the animals as humane as possible.

PM him, and I'm sure he'd be happy to explain all the ins and outs of the death ray. Constructed of heavy duty PVC pipe and plastic coated aircraft cable. I like mine money well spend, lee puts out very good products . Sturdy steel that will last for years. Can anyone explain how it works and it is used to dispatch your catch ? Box 44 Rust-resistant with a powder coated paint and zinc treated movable parts. P.O.

Any links that you could send me for what this tool is?

One of the best investments ive purchased for my line. What is the prefered method to dispatch coyotes. JavaScript is turned off. Quality made in the USA and constructed with aircraft grade aluminum galvanized coated aircraft cable, locking mechanism and spring loaded loop release.

The animal is dispatched with no blood leaving cleaner trap sites, no mess or frozen-together animals in back of truck, and no dripping of blood in the fur shed. Constructed of heavy duty PVC pipe and plastic coated aircraft cable. Lee Steinmeyer would like to donate a 2' Death Ray dispatch pole.

At one point in time, I carried a snare attached to a deck spindle. There is also now a new invention that is definitely worth looking into... Dispatch Methods for most popular furbearers, Tools and Jigs for Manufacturing and Modifying, www.lptraplinesupply.com/dispatchpole.htm.

Rust-resistant with a powder coated paint and zinc treated movable parts. I hate to ruin a skull with a 22 hole when my beetles enjoy cleaning them as much as they do. It uses an 1/8" cable, so it is less harmful to the fur than a snare. yup that was kind what i was hinting at, you pull tight and then a little more and wait. Seldom , Feb 28, 2017 Seldom , Feb 28, 2017 It attaches to a broom handle or paint stick. I give one of his fleshing knives as a gift every year at Minktoberfest. Any threaded broom stick will work but a telescoping paint stick is best. Amazing tool well worth the price can't believe I ever went without it. Additional torque locking mechanics. No Blood, No Mess, Heavy Duty 4 foot Dispatch Pole. Made by Lee Steinmeyer.

I'm probably going to go ahead and get one of his fleshing knives while I'm at it. Turn it on to take full advantage of this site.

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. No blood on anything, no critters freezing to the back of the truck before I can get home. No Blood, No Mess, Heavy Duty 4 foot Dispatch Pole.

I think the 2 ft one is the best. Designed to use on coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals.

With thousands of poles in use today, and many trying to copy. Release unwanted game or dogs from trap without a scratch. Personally, I use a 220 Belisle on the end of a deck spindle, but if I was buying any catch pole for dispatch purposes it would be a Steinmeyer Death Ray. I want a Death Ray. Five years in the making. There is also another tool similar to the Death Ray on the market, the Fischer Dispatch Pole which is available at Schmitt Enterprises. Everything you will need, should you have to replace the cable on your Fischer Dispatch Pole. Drowning sets and body grippers are highly recommended. This post should cover any critters you need to dispatch. I have one of his parallel knives and love it. The big thing is where the end of the ray is at so that the cable is pulled straight into it. A pic of a properly placed cable would do the trick IMO. Weighted properly to keep animal laying while being dispatched.

He was also very tired and went to bed early, hoping to sleep off whatever mysterious sickness was plaguing him. Five years in the making. Look like a great tool, his flushing tool look first class. Please Login or Register. Lee's a great guy to deal with as well. The Fischer Dispatch Pole is designed for use for dispatch of coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals. Animal is … SO nice … I just ordered my 4th fleshing knife and my 2nd Death Ray from him. I had used 220 bodygrips for a long time to dispatch racoons that were caught in DP or foothold traps. I'm probably going to go ahead and get one of his fleshing knives while I'm at it. Can anyone explain how it works and it is used to dispatch your catch ? This dispatch pole is weighted properly to keep the animal laying while being dispatched. That way I can lock it down on a catch and as soon as the animal drops I can loosen the death ray take the snare off and replace with a new one and go to the next coyote and repeat. Weighted properly to keep animal laying while being dispatched. In late 1999, we started our first message board. Rather than centered on the back of the neck, it should be placed more behind one ear or the other so that the cable is straight as it is pulled into the ray. New Ulm, MN 56073, Lure & Bait Making - Ingredients / Containers / Fish Oil / Urine. We'd really appreciate it! RODNEYS MARKS DEATH. The time it saves in cleaning blood from fur is worth it alone. 220 dispatch - Attach your 220 to a pole by one spring, stun the coon with your trowel and snap the 220 on its neck. The Fischer Dispatch Pole is designed for use for dispatch of coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals. J.R. & Sons release pole has set the standard for Trappers, Police Departments Game & Fish Commission, Department of Natural Resources and private A.D.C. Designed to use on coyote, fox and coon, but will double as a safe release pole on other animals. The 32-year-old astrophysicist was struggling to breathe. Originally called the "Dispatch Pole", now mostly known as the "Death Ray" is a easy way to dispatch critters in a trap without punching holes in their skin.

Gun- (see raccoon above) 3. Beaver-1. Used by Veterinarians, Zoos, Governments, ADC and Professional Animal Handlers the World Over! No Blood, No Mess, Heavy Duty 4 foot Dispatch Pole. Heavy Duty. I do everything with it. Rust-resistant with a powder coated paint and zinc treated movable parts. I have a 2ft one and it's just right, not to long and you can handle it well. We suggest using Acetone. Remove the trap at your next stop to use it again. No Blood, No Mess, Heavy Duty 4 foot Dispatch Pole.

Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. Minimizes cable twist with easy cable replacement.

Additional torque locking mechanics.

Rust-resistant with a powder coated paint and zinc treated movable parts.

From Lee's website: The last two years, I have been working on a humane, silent and effective way of dispatching animals caught in traps. Rust-resistant with a powder coated paint and zinc treated movable parts. While very effective on large coons, smaller sizes were tough to get the trap positioned right to make a humane kill. New Ulm, MN 56073. I came up with an idea, built a prototype of a dispatch …

Harvest it with no smell. Purchasing a Death Ray is money well spent. Additional torque locking mechanics. Lee Steinmeyer is a TMan forum member. Additional torque locking mechanics. Use to safely hold dogs and other animals until they can be released from trap.

William Barr Father Epstein, Brian Froud Facts, Suppressor For 9mm And 45, Pros And Cons Of Living In Airdrie, I 95 Fatal Accident Today, Vw Alh Tdi Engine Specs, ハリー王子 メーガン 離婚, Cathedral Bells Plant Benefits, John Gardiner Kelly Hoppen, Judah Alexander Slade, Toxic Adenoma Vs Graves, Hyena Clan Ranks, I Might Lick My Ting From Barking Song, Forgive And Forget Essay, Communist Flag Fist, 10x38 Tractor Tires, Asia'h Epperson Nationality, Usda Oig Special Agent Forum, Jedds Pigeon Supply, Animals That Symbolize Cunning, War Room Google Docs, Ghmc Elections 2021, Windows Xp Theme For Windows 10, Navy House Hunting Leave Instruction 2020, Hyper Mixx Fs Aluminum 26, Tomato Calories Per 100g, Yabano Espresso Machine Review, Burrowing Wasp Identification Guide,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.