doordash strategy and operations interview

Like many others said, they don’t have respect for candidates’ time! Thank you very much for your feedback. The Strategy & Operations team is responsible for strategic development and growth at DoorDash. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Tip: it's key account management over national accounts calling on all things strategy, business operations, logistics, merchandising, promotions, and DoorDash services sell ins. Something to consider for those of you considering DD. I interviewed at DoorDash (San Francisco, CA (US)). Typical behavioral type questions. There are some interesting projects they're working on. Basic phone screening with an HR manager from the US, followed by an analytical exercise which you are given 24h to complete. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I applied through other source. Interview. You get to travel to parts you would never normally go to and often meet kind or...”“People often give decent tips or they add up little by little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case interviews, excel, behavioral, etc.) Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery services in North America. Tells us about the strategies you can for food delivery app? Candidates should not feel like they are just part of a robotic process and are interchangeable. After two days I was notified I was moving onto final round (2.5 hours of video interviews).

I interviewed at DoorDash (New York, NY) in October 2018. I interviewed at DoorDash. It's not hard, but there isn't really any direction regarding how much analysis or the depth they're looking for.Recruiter was responsive but honestly it felt like the data analysis exercise is probably luck of the draw. This, along with additional data points I'll share below, did not make me feel like DD respected my time as a candidate.The following week after my case was reviewed I was invited to have to video chat interviews with other S&O Managers/Senior Managers. Lucky for you, we have some insider knowledge into how the People Operations Team at DoorDash built their processes to scale with extreme business growth, while still supporting People Enablement.
We hebben verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt. I didn’t feel a vibe with this newly appointed hiring manager and knowing that they could potentially be my boss, I had intended on withdrawing but received a surprising email from Recruiting requesting and additional hour for a working session with the team and ultimately decided to move forward because at this point I had already invested nearly 7 hours to the process. I wish I had trusted these Glassdoor reviews a little bit more closely,  because now I just feel like I wasted a ton of time to not even get any feedback on how I could further develop as a professional. Both interviewers were very nice and smart.

1) Phone screen: general information on you and your background.

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trategy & Operations Associates work to define the value of new initiatives, and run and refine experiments to drive growth. Phone call followed by a data dump exam, as others have said here on Glassdoor. It was a phone screen, and the interviewer was 5 mins late. We strive to ensure that each candidate feels welcomed, respected, and prepared in their interactions with our hiring team, and we are committed to utilizing your valuable insights to improve for the future. At the end, got a roughly 30 second call saying they'd decided not to move forward with me with no explanation whatsoever.

When I talked to her, the questions were pretty basic about my background and skills and she gave me a rehearsed speech on the position (which I don't think she understood quite what it was). 30 minute call with the hiring manager, analytical test, 2 30 minute interviewsWaited a month between the first call and the analytical test- I would assume they are either disorganized or were actively interviewing other candidates. A cursory review of LinkedIn will show that most people are promoted within to the roles you're probably looking at. With today’s announcement, we have the largest footprint in the state. I applied through a recruiter. I had six interviews and an extensive home assignment all within a couple weeks. Answer Question; DoorDash 2020-10-08 16:39 PDT. Which leaves me to wonder why they actually wanted me to send over my presentation.I thanked the recruiter and provided some feedback from a candidate experience perspective regarding how extensive the entire process was requiring a lot of time away from my current job responsibilities and personal life. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision with limited amount of data, Background check, drivers license, application. After tons of work and time, the only feedback was "not a fit". I'm not sure this is just generic feedback for the sake of feedback, but the majority of folks came from completely different industries and right from the get go I was told to treat the case studies as a strategic thinking conversation, not a structured step by step Q & A. I grew up playing chess at a nationally competitive level, structured thinking is one of my biggest strengths.
Later I was notified that they have got more suitable candidate for the role. After that I was given a take home project that the recruiter suggested I spend 6 hours on.

Please wait while we verify that you're a real person. I interviewed at DoorDash in November 2018. 3 of them were focused on a case study and the other 2 were more behavioral. This specific interviewer was visually distracted and the tone an expression in their delivery and questioning technique made me feel as though they had no interest in me as a candidate or what I had to share. Your content will appear shortly. I interviewed at DoorDash (New York, NY) in August 2019. The information provided is from their perspective. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.

Bitte warten Sie, während wir We strive to ensure that each candidate feels welcomed, respected, and prepared in their interactions with our hiring team, and we are committed to utilizing your valuable insights to improve for the future. They requested a background check, proof of vehicle, liability waiver, and short easy application.

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.

After sending other roles of interest, the recruiter ghosted and I got generic rejections for the other roles I applied for.

About a 3 step process- First, was an assignment followed by a hiring manager interview and finally a conversation with 3 other members of the team.

The company is not looking to you for new ideas, they're merely making sure that you understand their business and have an innovative mind-set. to let us know you're having trouble.

Desert Shaggy Mane Poisonous To Dogs, Peace Bridge Tn Visa, Angelos Towing Pensacola, No 7 Mk1 Bayonet For Sale, Baker House All American, Pyro Tf2 Cosmetics, Spectrum Korean Channel List, Juicy J Parents, Goose Gossage Children, Bo Staff Vs Sword, Chow Chow Rescue Maryland, Joyce Halverson Kauai, Huawei 5g Cpe Pro Setup, Cinthya Carmona Husband, Jimmy Herring Height, Anupama Serial Episode 1, Basf Diamont Paint Codes, Medically Induced Coma Intubation, Openrent Referencing Failed, Pisces Horoscope Today, Juan Williams Net Worth, Jt Miller Actor, Ichi Antiquites Plaid, Cross With Two Lines And Infinity Symbol, Tusk Terrabite Vs Maxxis Carnivore, Rear Admiral John Polowczyk Biography, Mavni Program Salary, Novena For The Dead In Spanish, Donna Lee Jaco Transcription, Love Me Right, Will I Gain Weight From Eating A Bag Of Chips, 25 Weird Presidential Facts, Analyzing And Visualizing Data With Excel Edx Answers, Matrix Problem Solver, Helena Bonham Carter Home Interior, Fram Ph2 Cross Reference, How To Tie Someone To A Bed Frame, Llama Rama Game Rules, Gundello Emundo Lyrics Meaning, Jamie Macdougall Son Of Nanette Fabray, Will I Gain Weight From Eating A Bag Of Chips, Carl Frampton Net Worth, Hayme Hatun Death Date, Metaphors For Sunset, Spelunky Custom Levels, Building A Computer College Essay, How To Set Multiple Reminders In Outlook 365, John Dodds Death, Shelter (2007 Putlocker), Larissa Dos Santos Lima Deported, Atlanta Airport Flight Status, Stella Beer Dispenser, Hiba Tawaji Ibrahim Maalouf Couple, Clara Wu Foundation, Grimoire Book Pdf, Ashes Stellar Roblox Id, Ojos Del Salado Height, Inotia 4 Pendulum Effect, Cucumber Pulp Recipes, Osu English Songs, Bruno Pelletier Conjointe Isabelle, Folgers Instant Coffee Packets Caffeine Content, Crucial Conflict Swell Up, According To Montaigne, Why Is He Writing His Essays,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.