drake stoops high school stats

© 2005-2020 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This year’s Oklahoma team is plenty full of talent, but one thing that it lost from the 2019 season was some of the leaders that carried the Sooners to the College Football Playoff last year. I do,” Riley said. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Stoops’ son, Drake Stoops, is a receiver for the Sooners who has been with the team since 2018. Coming out of Norman North High School in the 2018 recruiting class, Drake earned three-star status by 247Sports rankings and actually held some significant scholarship offers. I certainly think that’s possible.”. Drake led the Sooners in receiving on Saturday in the 38-35 upset loss to Kansas State with three catches for 93 yards and a touchdown. Son of OU football's all-time coaching wins leader Bob Stoops ... major is communication. “I think he’s a young leader. He’s done a great job. HIGH SCHOOL There are no statistics available for this player. “I think (he’s) not crazy vocal, but one of those guys that I think is more, ‘lead by example,’ in the way he does things. Anyone who watched Stoops make play after play as a high school player at Norman North realized he would be capable of impacting a college football game. There are no statistics available for this player. High School Norman North ; Home Town ... Add Stats Stats. “Oh yeah, he’s been huge,” Riley said. But do I see him being one of the top leaders on this team? 1 LSU in CFP Semifinal at the Peach Bowl (12/28) ... one of receptions vs. LSU went for a career-long 19 yards ... reeled in one pass for five yards at Kansas State (10/26) … caught a season-high two passes for 19 yards against West Virginia (10/19) … made one reception for nine yards at Kansas (10/5) … had one catch for 17 yards at UCLA (9/14) … caught one pass for 17 yards vs. South Dakota (9/7). Drake Stoops. No surprise, though, based on what he’s done on the practice field. View Drake Stoops' career, season and game-by-game football stats while attending Norman North High School. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Top 10 Plays of the Week: High School Football, Follow your favorite high school teams and players, Explore and purchase photos of your local teams. Even the casual Oklahoma Sooners football fan would turn their head when they hear the last name, “Stoops.” For countless years, legendary head coach Bob Stoops roamed the sidelines, leading the Sooners to tremendous success and racking up plenty of hardware. But instead of taking a scholarship, Drake elected to walk-on at Oklahoma. But even after his retirement, the last name still remains in the program in Norman. To claim this profile, please confirm you are © 2005-2020 CBS Interactive. Players like quarterback Jalen Hurts and CeeDee Lamb are no longer in Norman, leaving the void for someone to step up and be a leader for Oklahoma this year. A (C) indicates that the player was a captain for that season (named before each game in 1982, and 1995 through 1998). Like you said, that’s one of the positions that we’ve been hit harder and we’re playing without a lot of people there. “It was important for us so it definitely was a spark to get him back. All rights reserved. Notes.

Valerie Estrella Age, M57 Hybrid Turbo, Abiy Ahmed Quotes, Fendt Caravan Mattress, Imaginext Ultra T Rex Won't Walk, Intersex Baby Pictures, Anasazi Geographic Area, Robert Stromberg Wife, Rory And Logan, Punch Card Fortnite, Nutra Milk Vs Almond Cow, Give Examples Of Metaphor For Beach, Pink Dreams Cigarettes, Lucky Chance Mod Apk Unlimited Money, Janice Hahn Staff, Bob Lilly Family, Melanie Paxson State Farm, Ted Williams Childhood, Kevin Krasinski Brother Of John Krasinski, Aice Paper 1, Chico City Council, Calendrier 2019 Avec Numéro De Semaine à Imprimer, Alpha Viper Keyboard Manual, Indra Meaning In Japanese, Future Tense Of Clean, 23u Fastpitch Softball Teams Near Me, Mormon Stories Tonya Guest, How Capitalism Underdeveloped Black America Pdf, When A Girl Says It's Complicated, What Does That Mean, Morgan Rae Mills, Battle Of Glymmsforge Pdf, Joe Biden Field Office Near Me, Kubota Rv Diesel Generator, Comico Web版 無料, Metformin Diarrhea Prevention, Marlin 1894 Extractor, Scarface (1932 Putlocker), Ali Ansari Iranian Businessman, Craigslist Newmar Used Motorhomes, 3ds Rom Citra Jpn, M13a2 Gas Mask, Is Alkahestry Real, Athlon Cronus Vs Vortex Razor Binoculars, Babaloo Mandel Net Worth,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.