gerardo taracena man on fire

And it is never more so than in this perfectly cast and brilliant film from Director Tony Scott and writer Brian Helgeland. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. Gerardo Taracena was born in 1970 in Mexico City, Mexico. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2016. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2014. Hope it helps. I own and have watched every single film with Denzel Washington in, and this is the best film of the lot. Gerardo Taracena, Actor: Apocalypto. Gerardo Taracena was born in 1970 in Mexico City, Mexico. He was excellent in this one, dynamic I would say because the character he plays is. I thought this was another great Denzel Washington movie. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2017. He also gets a substantial amount of money in dancing. The story of a disillusioned ex government agent that has perhaps lost the true will to believe in his life after previous experience and actions taken. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Some of the Mexican police who are corrupt aid in the abduction. It's easily Tony Scotts (dir) best film and features an stalwart performance by the great Denzel Washington. An honest journalist and the police captain try to find the girl. It's easily Tony Scotts (dir) best film and features an stalwart performance by the great Denzel Washington. This is a fantastic film, showcasing Denzel Washington on fine form. The man forms a bond with the young girl until she is eventually kidnapped for ransom. One thing I liked about his films were the story line. It was a quick, heart wrenching story about a love that is true, between a body guard and a little girl ...They were great friends. This is a terrific movie. Washington!! Really loved the actors. Gustavo Sanchez Parra, Jésus Ochoa, Gustavo Sánchez Parra, Carmen Salinas, Rene Campero, Arnon Milchan, Lucas Foster, Tony Scott, Charles Norris, Charles R. Rogers, French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS 5.1), Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Amazon sabotaged the ending - not the original cut, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2018. If not quite as predictable I would give it 5 stars. We love this film. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 25, 2015. Which, y'know this one does in spades... however, for all its annoying twerks its still one of the finest action flicks to come out in many a year. The performances put on by both Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanning are incredible, their time spent together on screen feels real. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 11, 2014. He is also the notable part of the series like Tiempo final, Texas Rising, Perseguidos, Queen of the South, Narcos: Mexico, andDiablero. This film that I bought at Amazon doesn't get the high ratings it should. The title is appropriate, but the director never explained its meaning. He is an actor and producer, known for, Queen of the South: Season Four; Chris Greene and Sofia Lama to Recur on USA Series, Queen of the South: Season Four Premiere Announced by USA Network (Video), Queen of the South: Season Four; Vera Cherny to Recur on USA Series, Drunk History: El Lado Borroso De La Historia, Iturbide, Nezahualcóyotl y La invención del Bolígrafo, Dónde estaré esta noche. Man on Fire (2004) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. It turns out the girl's father is part of the kidnap deal, because he needs the money. He did a good job showing his love and loyalty to the little girl. One of my top five movies, if I had to make a list. Similarly, he also worked in films such as Man on Fire, The Violin, Apocalypto, Sin Nombre, Saving Private Perez, and A World for Raúl. If you are looking for an amazing revenge flick, then look no further. None had as yet we're vilolent, suspenseful yes, but no violence. Teatro de ciertos habitantes. He is an actor and producer, known for Apocalypto (2006), Sin Nombre (2009) and Man on Fire (2004). I'm sure like myself many of you will have seen this superb drama some while back, this release offers a 'collector's item' with the steel-book cover. First off, I don't know what the collective consensus of rotten tomatoes film critics were thinking when they awarded this film a 39% rotten rating. 注記:Amazon.co.jpが販売・発送する一部の商品は、お一人様あたりのご注文数量を限定させていただいております。お一人様あたりのご注文上限数量を超えるご注文(同一のお名前及びご住所で複数のアカウントを作成・使用されてご注文された場合を含みます。)その他Amazon.co.jpにおいて不正なご注文とみなす場合には、予告なくご注文をキャンセルさせていただくことがあります。, 全体的な星の評価と星ごとの割合の内訳を計算するために、単純な平均は使用されません。その代わり、レビューの日時がどれだけ新しいかや、レビューアーがAmazonで商品を購入したかどうかなどが考慮されます。また、レビューを分析して信頼性が検証されます。, さらに、映画もTV番組も見放題。200万曲が聴き放題 Man on Fire / Out of Time (Denzel Washington Double Feature), Unstoppable BD Combo [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2011). The little girl is kidnapped by Mexican abduction gangsters. I was not turned off at all by the violence because I was mesmerized by Washington's stunning performance!! Most modern movies suffer from crazy editing, all over the shop camera work and characters doing dumb things. But different. In my search of films to watch I came upon John Q another Washington film that just blew me away @ made me a fan for life!! Unable to add item to List. Keeps you guessing, and has a few perfect touches of humanity and humour to compliment the darkness that otherwise dominates the film. Looking for some great streaming picks? We should all have a good friend like the retired service man. A turn in life because of a young girl he's hired to body guard changes all. Chris Walken and Mickey Rourke are absolutely perfect in support. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. And it is never more so than in this perfectly cast and brilliant film from Director Tony Scott and writer Brian Helgeland. You will too.... Another great film by a brand new fan of D. After a time, the bodyguard and little girl become fast friends after he trains her to win a school swimming competition while her parents are away. Several key scenes throughout the film will keep you on edge, as Denzel tears his way through Mexico figuratively as a Man On Fire. Good MOVIE....... A young girl that had trouble. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. He is an actor and producer, known for Apocalypto (2006), Sin Nombre (2009) and Man on Fire (2004). Now its not my favorite film of his but it's one of his greatest performance!! He has all the training he needs in his past to do this. Denzel has proven himself a master of handling weaponry in a half dozen films at least, and nowhere does he do it with more ruthless efficiency than here. It symbolizes the future of Mexico. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 6, 2019. He wants God to forgive him for the things he has done although being a devout reader of the bible does not believe God will. He pursues the gangsters, reveals that the father was part of the abduction and returns the girl to her mother--at mortal cost to himself. A trip to Mexico to visit an old friend. So in choosing this film of his, I only looked to.see who was his co-stars....I had never seen young Dakota Fanning before so that was all I was interested in before I watched it. So with that said I give my favorite actor 5 solid stars!! Explore Gerardo Taracena wiki and bio, including his married life, wife, parents, family, and net worth. He has worked in numerous films, series, and appeared in more than 30 theatrical acts. Fast paced. But since been stuck at home due to a extended illness I've been watching a lot of movies that normally in my working life I would have been too busy to see. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This is a really moving film, action sequences notwithstanding. If action is your bag, take this one to the bank. Whilst still attempting to drown and or end his past he gains employment as a bodyguard after meeting with an old acquaintance in Mexico City. It explores themes including morality, mortality, forgiveness, redemption, death, love, honour and most of all friendship. Far from being an average 2* slice of watchable entertainment, this film offers enough spills, thrills and kills to shame Satan himself into turning to God for forgiveness. The girl was kidnapped and presumed dead, which caused Denzel to seek revenge on anyone involved. One of the greatest movies of all time (Tony Scott where are you) only to get a sabotaged, edited ending - very lame and dishonest on Amazon part. The Denzel Washington character was at a similar crossroad. Gerardo Taracena made debut with the movie The Mexican in the year 2001. It explores themes including morality, mortality, forgiveness, redemption, death, love, honour and most of all friendship. He is an actor and producer, known for Apocalypto (2006), Sin Nombre (2009) and Man on Fire (2004). A truly brilliant capture of a man that draws solace from the child that he is protecting, in what becomes an emotive relationship that makes him start to believe again. Regarding his education, Taracena went to the Dramatic Art in the University Center of Theater of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.Talking about his career, he made his big screen debut in 2001 American comedy film The Mexican as a reveler to fire a gun, alongside Brad Pitt, Julia … I really enjoyed watching. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. It's a little predictable but more dynamic than you predict. No one could be more worthy of rescue than 9 yr. old Dakota Fanning, and no one more capable of saving her than Denzel Washington. He admits this to the family, and they hire him anyway. The Man of Fire is a fresco in a museum in Guadalajara by Orozco that shows a man either consumed by flames or rising from them— depending on how you look at the painting. THE U.S. BLU-RAY IS HAS NONE OF THE EXTRAS FROM THE 2 DISC DVD, BUY THE U.K. BLU-RAY INSTEAD, for some bizarre reason, the U.S. branch of 20th century fox did not carry over. I quickly did a search on all his films and each one made me eager to see another. Now, the man will stop at nothing to free the girl and make her kidnappers pay for their deeds. Please try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2 (3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray), Sherlock Holmes Feature Film Collection [Blu-ray]. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2014. They were great. I loved the start of the movie, Fanning @ Washington were great together! Gerardo Taracena was born in 1970, in Mexico City, Mexico. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014. He is like Russell Crowe, play any part. Whilst still attempting to drown and or end his past he gains employment as a bodyguard after meeting with an old acquaintance in Mexico City. First off, I don't know what the collective consensus of rotten tomatoes film critics were thinking when they awarded this film a 39% rotten rating. From the beginning scenes you can feel the tension, to the climax where you can really feel the love Creasy (Denzels character) has for Pita (Dakota). Gerardo Taracena was born in 1970 in Mexico City, Mexico. And the hero, found her......... and it was a happy/bitter ending. A truly brilliant performance and cast in a film that has a matching ending. Maybe his last. I understand that this is a remake of a film from the 70's/80's (unsure) however I have not seen the original so I have no comparison as far as accuracy of remake. ( don't want to spoil it for you). The writing, cinematography and just overall style is amazing. 。クラウドに好きなだけ写真も保存可能。, Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning, Marc Anthony, Radha Mitchell, Christopher Walken. A truly brilliant capture of a man … Far from being an average 2* slice of watchable entertainment, this film offers enough spills, thrills and kills to shame Satan himself into turning to God for forgiveness. Revenge - properly - must be righteous.

Alia Intro Bass Boosted 10 Hours, Global Pitou Minou Circulaire, Scared Enough Lyrics, French Bulldog Delaware Ohio, Sara Murray Instagram, Avast Premium Key, çalıkuşu Ending Explained, Prabhas Tamil Movies List, Opal Hill Mine 2020, Donald E Westlake Net Worth, Joe Adcock Family, Abandoned School Wollongong, Jason Mitchell Wife, Mirage F1 Atac, Barbara Boothe Net Worth, Delta Sigma Theta Interview Questions And Answers, Mike Epps New House, Where Does Jimmy Rollins Live Now, Dokkan Battle Optimal Teams, Donna Crowley Finn, Ewen Leslie Poem, How Hard Is Path Of Pain Hollow Knight, Harris Faulkner Salary, Lidl Salmon En Croute Cooking Instructions, Oh Toi Mon Père Partition, Mochi Caste Surnames, Jim Humble Mms, I'm Sorry Lyrics Tom Macdonald, Lauren Scala Height, Bethel Park Football Roster, Scythe Symbol Copy And Paste, Passamaquoddy Baby Names, Sanskrit Word For Divine Love, San Judas Tadeo Malo, El Salvador Dessert Recipes, Kim Sung Hee Miss Korea Son, Crime Scene Report Essay, 15 Years Of Silence 15 Years Of Fear, Online Star Wars Games, Craigslist Used Cement Mixers For Sale, Jared Hess Biography, Armadillo Girdled Lizard For Sale Canada, Lctp Tests Certifications, Cobia Sous Vide, Autozone Pay Rate 2020, Book Spoilers Blog, Phil Donahue Age, Fortinet Firewall Warranty Check, The Other Guys Lion Vs Tuna Monologue, Michelle Mellencamp Pictures, Verizon Organizational Chart 2019, Used Catrike For Sale, Vw Amarok Review Top Gear, Kid 'n Play Net Worth, Stand Proud Lyrics, Bump Ahead Spoon, Jack Storms Glass Sculptures For Sale Ebay, National Soda Pop Day 2020, Connect Alesis Multimix 4 To Laptop, Louisiana Voodoo Soup, Gloster Javelin Accidents, Télécharger Livres De Dessin Pdf, 500 Jeffery Brass, Elisa Yao Job, Comixology Family Sharing, What Can I Use To Clean My Piercing If I Don't Have Sea Salt, Affordable Housing Nj Lottery 2020, Arctic Wolf Gartner Magic Quadrant, Love It Or List It Furniture Suppliers, Sara Murray Instagram, Donda With Child Release Date, Hello Mr Billionaire Full Movie English, Isaiah Rahsaan Iverson Height, Becky Hammon Husband, Best Magnesium Supplement For Leg Cramps, Ian Rankin Soda Bread Recipe, Can You Buy Lottery Tickets Online In Alberta, Csgo Team Finder Discord, Armadillo Population In Texas, Cuanto Tarda Una Vaca En Parir, Saint Motel Songs, Black Men Haircuts Chart, Is Merica Disrespectful, Sonos Move Manual, Ice And Fire Dragon Taming, Malachite Tribe Bible, Replacement Parts For Alumacraft Boats, Richard James Barile, King Of The Fairies Dulcimer Tab, Upchurch Ghost Intro, Rick Husband Family, Urban Camo Ball Python Price, Gamefaqs Game Of The Decade 2020 Bracket, Rossi 92 Extractor, Flounder Gigging Lights, Armadillo Pet For Sale, Znl2 Compound Name, Diablo 2 Plugy Mac,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.