how much is a gameboy color worth

The first is the average daily selling price of the bare cartridge. Because the firm doesn't have shares in the stock market. So why isn't The Pokémon Company getting a big piece of the financial pie? The list is ordered by the balance of the two prices. Check for Metal Gear Solid on Amazon. It is also worth mentioning that this guide is separate the Rare and Valuable guide for the original Game Boy. Flea markets and pawnshops are also good places to buy and sell, while Goodwill and garage sales are often hidden gems when it comes to scoring a great deal. Much like other classic Nintendo game, we have gradually been seeing stronger demand for complete copies of games in their condition-sensitive cardboard packaging. Discover the rarest and more valuable games of all time. Rated 5 out of 5 by Bustergundil from Love my gameboy color I got my gameboy color delivered and it looked like i brought it in store the day it was released in 98'. Great to see all the old lists getting updated, but where’s my boy Kid Dracula? Create an account to enjoy all the PowerUp Rewards benefits. With all of the rare and valuable games on the console, the PS Vita can be kind of daunting to collect for today. Natsume published this action platformer with stealth elements just a few short months before the arrival of the Game Boy Advance to retail shelves. Continue with verification. It’s in the list of original Game Boy Games (this is for GBC) It is in pristine condition. Playing pokemon on a gameboy color is the way it was meant to be played! If you come across an old Game Boy Color, or if you are looking to purchase one online – either way, it is important to know how much Game Boy Color consoles are selling for. All Rights Reserved. It’s also worth mentioning, values have nearly double just over the 12 to 16 months. I have a teal Gameboy Color in mint condition. In fact, July and August of this year saw three different sealed MGS pieces for $700, $650, and $537. It isn't worth much but it is in fact in demand. Below you will see two prices beside each title. The 10 Rarest Classic Gameboy Games (& How Much They're Worth) The classic Game Boy had some great titles in its library. Even though the Metal Gear series was an established 2D franchise before becoming a 3D blockbuster on the Playstation, this 2D Game Boy incarnation still did not warrant a large print run for the Game Boy Color. $99.95. Nintendo GameBoy Color Kiwi Lime Green Handheld System CGB-001 w/ Games & Case. No box or anything but how much could that be sold for? It’s tough to get a gauge when the prices range so much. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. An average price is also shared for a sealed copy if one has sold recently. And for those that collect complete copies and/or Resident Evil games in general, this port is a great conversation piece. GameBoy Color Game list & price guide. What about the gem “Little Magic” on gbc? Cartridges have only increased modestly from the $29 price points in 2012, but complete copies have continued to rise (especially for mint copies) from the 2012 values of $60 (and $435 sealed) to the current $375 Mint/$558 Sealed. For Availability. Check for Wendy Every Witch Way on eBay When the original … That massive spike at the end starts around the same time interest in … Prices are updated daily based upon GameBoy Color listings that sold on eBay and our marketplace. Sometimes it can be a challenge to find a loose cartridge for under $30, but mint complete copies are always a treasured addition to a collection. That being said, there is one limited edition Game Boy Pocket that is worth considerably more than other similar units. We've emailed you a verification code, if a membership exists with the email you entered. http://www.racketboy.com/retro/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-gameboy-gbc-games. The kids that grew up with this series are starting to become retro gaming collectors with more money at their disposal. Growing up with arcade classics and consoles like the NES and Game Boy, I have loved video games ever since I was a kid. FAST 'N FREE. Unfortunately, many people fall for this, and the handheld consoles have indeed sold for upwards of $200. The game developer is Niantic, and the publisher is The Pokémon Company. There's barely a '90s kid alive who doesn't have some form of Nintendo swag hidden away in his or her attic, and now, thanks to the popularity of Pokémon Go, people are trying to shift them for a lot of money on websites like eBay and Amazon. This is somewhat similar to Resident Evil Gaiden above, but perhaps even more hyped. This colorful platformer was released on the tail end of the Gameboy Color’s lifespan but looked so good that it could pass for an early GBA game. Metal Gear Solid has also seen a larger percentage gain from 2012 levels: Back then, cartridges of MGS were selling for $25, complete copies were only $60(!) Check for Metal Gear Solid on eBay There are now all of a sudden three boxed copies (two of them sealed) on eBay. $5.25 shipping. Used Game Boy Colors range in price largely depending on the model and the condition the unit is in. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Benefits charity. The complete package made for an ideal “Hidden Gem” for the GBC. It wasn’t until years later that an appreciation for this classic started to build. However, in 2012, we did see a sealed copy sell for $500. $46.99. Explore the best games that usually go unnoticed. Please check your junk mail to ensure you receive it. the Rare and Valuable guide for the original Game Boy. Check for Pokemon Crystal on eBay I feel like I'm 7 years old again! Wario Land II is worth about $5-$10 by itself and Wario Land 3 is worth about $4-$8 by itself. Benefits charity. Select Condition If you were to sell it, ( Which I think you should as they have some of the best games of all time! ) Thank you for your question! This upgraded version of the classic Game Boy release isn’t especially uncommon, but it is a popular release of a classic franchise. NINTENDO GAMEBOY COLOR GREEN/KIWI LIME WITH 9 GAMES mario donkey kong rampage. Check for Space Marauder on Amazon. Wario Land is either the 2nd or 3rd if it was made for the Gameboy Color/Advance. The eBay pricings above are calculated using the retailer’s data of units sold within 14 months previous to when this article was last updated October 21, 2020).eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'retrogamebuyer_com-box-4','ezslot_11',107,'0','0'])); The eBay pricings above are calculated using the retailer’s data of units sold within 18 months previous to when this article was last updated (October 21, 2020). Collect the best games without spending much money. I recommend anyone interested in regaining a small piece of there childhood to get one while you can. basketball. Even though there have been a handful of games that had made use of a “gravity change” over the years (perhaps first made famous by Irem’s Metal Storm on the NES), it was pretty having an under-the-radar gem like Wendy: Every Witch Way utilize this mechanic on the Game Boy Color. In stark contrast to the Cheapest Games series, this Rare & Valuable series will round up the rarest and most valuable games for a given console or handheld so you’ll know what to look for whether you are buying or selling. I’ve never had an issue with used products from GameStop... until now with prices, genre, and more game data, Average price for all licensed GameBoy Color games (see overall index), Login | I'm going to cherish it for a long time to come. I say one of the two because one game did not work. This article has been and will continue to be updated to reflect current rates, but prices can fluctuate. It shows how the pricing of an old Game Boy Color in a used condition has fluctuated since May 2015. Yes you can play original Gameboy games on it. Even though the Resident Evil series always had rather strong momentum behind it, it wasn’t quite the blockbuster series in 2001 that it is now. and sealed copies were $228. I feel like I'm 7 years old again! Strangely-enough, those hard-to-find cartridges would selling for only about $10 each up until 2016 when collectors (especially shmup collectors) started noticing its rarity. Despite renewed interest in the game with the Switch remake, prices have stayed rather steady for Link’s Awakening DX since our 2012 guide which modest increases in complete copies. And while it doesn’t quite live up to the polish of its console brethren, it is actually a quite impressive and colorful port that makes it one of the best shmups on the portable. 2014-09-04 20:07:28 2014-09-04 20:07:28. Check for Pokemon Crystal on Amazon. Broaden your horizons by digging deeper into different types of games. Check for Resident Evil Gaiden on Amazon. This Cotton-esqe 2D shooter is best known for being a gem in the TurboGrafx 16′s shooter library, but it also made a Japan-only appearance on the Gameboy as well. Wiki User. Bugs bunny and Dragon warrior. So in that sense, there's never been a better time to sell your old Game Boy, Nintendo 64, GameCube or any other Nintendo consoles you have lying around. Your email address will not be published. View cart for details. Legit loose cartridges (there’s a TON of reproductions) have been quite difficult to find as well. Answer Save. See Pay later in 4. Please enter the email address you used to sign up at the store. The email might take a couple of minutes to reach your account. The second price is the highest price in the past three months which is usually the price for a complete copy. Enter the email address used at the store–a Verification Code will be sent to your inbox. **A higher initial payment may be required. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife. I have this yellow gameboy color and it have a few scratches on it but still have battery cover and everything work like new. Yes, but only in certain locations. Please enter a password to create and activate your account. Much like F1 Pole Position, mentioned above, this particular Ubisoft release saw decent distribution in PAL territories, but was ultra-limited in North America. Relevance. Check for Wendy Every Witch Way on Amazon, Check for Zelda Link’s Awakening DX on eBay, Check for Zelda Link’s Awakening DX on Amazon, http://www.racketboy.com/retro/the-rarest-and-most-valuable-gameboy-gbc-games, Ghosts ‘n Goblins: $37 -$ 103 ($320 Sealed) (, Dragon Warrior III: $38 -$140 ($175 Sealed) (, Revelations the Demon Slayer: $27 -$ 200 (, Zelda Oracle of Ages: $ 24 -$ 180 ($200 Sealed)(. The Game Boy barely had enough light which made it impossible to see to play one of the two games ordered. As if that gameplay mechanic wasn’t cool enough, Wendy also made great use of the GBC’s color palette and processing power to create a cartoon-like experience. Check for Shantae on Amazon. I have written for several gaming publications and have bylines across the web, but I am – first and foremost – a lifelong fan of video games. … Enter a password to create and activate your account. Even though I like to research and discuss values, it really does come down to what makes you happy though . But Nintendo does, and it owns 30 percent of The Pokémon Company. And even if you're not into the app, you'll be rubbing your hands together in glee over this next piece of Pokénews. JP GameBoy Color (Japan), Download a GameBoy Color Price Guide Anyone have any idea the valuable?

Dad When Are You Coming Back With The Milk It's Been 4 Months Text, How Many Sacks Did Orlando Pace Give Up In His Career, Gotcha Paper Danville, Va, Steuben County New York Deer Hunting Outfitters, Imani Duckett Father, Is Keith A Biblical Name, Business Brain Teasers, Sh Digraph Reading Passage, 300 Win Mag 165 Grain Sst, Brian Benben Daughter, St Joseph Hospital Medical Records Fax Number, Vhs Camcorder Lite Apk, Rust Skin Sets, Nice N Easy Non Permanent Discontinued, Le Malheur Des Uns Fait Le Bonheur Des Autres Figure De Style, Funny Songs To Walk Down The Aisle To,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.