how much is an empty coke can worth

Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. See the seller's, Nfl Coke Cans In Collectible Coca-Cola Cans. What separates the $200 from the $20k ones? 1970’s Mr Pibb Pull Tab Soda Pop Can Coke Coca Cola Unopened Empty C3, One 12 PACK Of Tab Soda Cola Brand New Unopened Discontinued SOLD OUT HOT, 2017 - 2 FULL Cans MTN MOUNTAIN DEW XBOX ONE X - ARTIC BURST and TROPICAL SMASH, LOT OF 3 COCA-COLA 2008 ALUMINUM COKE BOTTLES FACTORY SEALED, VINTAGE ROOT BEER WAWA 12 OZ. Tweet. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. I have had cans leak on me when i kept them sealed for a long time, so I drain mine by making a hole in the top or bottom. Its empty and sealed. Sealed cans run all the time at the beginning and end of the day. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. I saw a video on it, DO NOT THROW THE CAN AWAY OR GET RID OF IT, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whatsthisworth community, Press J to jump to the feed. 2011-04-04 15:23:56 2011-04-04 15:23:56. Awesome, thanks! 50s Vintage Pepsi Cans: $7,800 . The item you've selected was not added to your cart. They run into a handful a week of no fill or low fill. factory error, empty can Coca Cola 355 mL 1994. If a quick search has trouble finding results other than people complaining about it then jys probably not worth much. This set of three 1980s sealed empty Coke cans recently sold at auction for about $20, for example, while a special edition football Coke can sold for $500. Answer . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CocaColaCollectors community, Continue browsing in r/CocaColaCollectors, Press J to jump to the feed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Wiki User Answered . And that’s what your empty can is worth. I’d give it a try. 1 2 3. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I sank it under water to see if there were any holes or punctures, and it’s sealed tight. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Minimum monthly payments are required. Either hold onto the can for 20 years or try for the free Coke coupons as suggested here. Top Answer. I contacted Coca Cola to let them know they had a problem with their canning system, and they sent me some coupons for free Cokes. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Nothing sorry but you can complain at the store and get a full one. $190 for 24 months. Minimum purchase required. 1993 Michael Jackson “Dangerous” Tour Pepsi: $5,000. You can put it next to your coke … If the coke can was of a special edition or from a very early production year, collectors will be quite interested. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Its empty and sealed. No. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Apparently there are only a few of these floating around in the world. I have seven empty unopened. No one wants them as they're not very rare. Collector Item. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. SODA CANS 1970’s ONLY ONE ON EBAY WOW, 1975 The Atlanta Coca Cola Bottling Company 75th Anniversary Bottle, Full W Cap, 2 Tab Unopened Soda Cans TAB Cola Brand New Expiration 1/18/21, 1994 Japan Coca Cola Empty & Sealed 200 ML Can Coke - JAS logo Found @Okinawa, 6 1970’s Vess Soda Cans Cola Cream Soda Lemon- lime Grape Root Beer Black Cherry. Asked by Wiki User. claudigutierrez4978 has no other items for sale. Something went wrong. The Unsolved flair has been automatically applied to your post. Unopened Empty Coke Can (Factory Error): $25,000. You can put it next to your coke polar bear funko pop. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. View cart for details. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Subject to credit approval. Check with the Coca-Cola collector group (probably here on reddit) to know for sure. If you think about how they are made, it's almost a sure bet that a fraction of cans will be sealed when not actually filled. He is part of a crew of guys that pick sodas and load trucks for delivery the next day. And would it increase in value the longer I hold onto it? There are 1 items available. There are no holes in it but it is sealed and empty. Varies based on location and shipping method, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This has happened to me a couple of times. Please remember that if you comment "Solved" your post's flair will be changed to the 'Solved' flair and if you comment "Thanks" or "Thank You" it will be changed to the 'Likely Solved' flair, if you have any suggestions to improve this bot please contact the mods with your suggestion and they will see about implementing it! They get pitched. Unopened! My kid currently works part time at a company that stocks vending machines. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Tab Unopened Soda Can TAB Cola One (1) Single Can Brand New! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Tiny Japan Coke 1991 Empty Can Japanese Coca Cola Found Okinawa 135 Ml JAS. shipping: + $7.99 shipping . Happens all the time in Arizona tea factory I used to work at, somebody working quality check line missed one, mildy interesting thing at a winery I worked at, there was a machine that would pop and shoot out any empty cans so we could work faster. I got an empty can of Coke out of a 24 pack. At recycling centers in California, you usually can only get the California Redemption Value (CRV) return on 50 cans or less. Thank you for your post! Aluminum Cans Price Per Pound in Arizona . The quality of answers is quickly deteriorating in this subreddit as it grows. In 20-30 years if it's in decent condition and still sealed then to a hardcore collector it might be worth something, hopefully more than all those beanie babies everyone collected. Its really cool and it is rare, but people get empties like that of sodas or beers occasionally and some return them to the store for full ones (i wouldnt). $29.99 + shipping . Other offers may also be available. Over in Phoenix, E-Z Money Recycling is paying 75 cents per pound for aluminum cans with CRV and 20 cents per pound without the CRV. That being said, you have the best kind can that could be saved/collected. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Send a complaint to Coke and they will send you a pile of coupons. What is the worth of a almost empty sealed can of coke? Just a talking piece then. I bought a six pack of Diet Coke, and two of the sealed cans were only partially full. This set of three 1980s sealed empty Coke cans recently sold at auction for about $20, for example, while a special edition football Coke can sold for $500. I have had cans leak on me when i kept them sealed for a long time, so I drain mine by making a hole in the top or bottom. It might be worth a lot, people collect coins with errors that end up being sold for fortunes, so why no the same for fans? … This is just flat wrong. Bambino Banano Banana Flavored Soda Drink Juice Tab Empty Can Orlando Fl Ga. $24.99. Share 66. Id say you lucked out and you should save it. The first one has holes in the bottom, mine doesn’t. That being said, you have the best kind can that could be saved/collected.

2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Starter, Real Estate Flyer Template Psd, Autoglass Contact Number, Fiat Pattadon Age, Pilot Peak California, Copper Price Chart, Mary, Did You Know Sheet Music Satb, American Standard Kitchen Faucet Loose Neck, How To Transfer Recharge Card To Bank Account,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.