john maxwell motorcycle

Maxwell's Motorcycles - The Harley Tech - John Maxwell. A commonly known one is the clutch recall from 2014-2016. Until I realized that I had managed to record an entire motovlog with no audio....DOPE!!! The support is truly amazing, and can't wait to see what the rest of 2018 brings! UPDATE:  Epoch actually contacted me after the video (I've never talked with them or Sandoval), and sent me a free pair of the lifestyle frame with transitional lenses. The model came out in 2017 and was an instant hit. 706-221-0150 Hours: M-F 8:30am - 6:00pm Appointment only on Saturday's They aren't coming out with an electric bike because of millennials. John Maxwell graduated from Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Orlando, Florida, but he's better known as, "The Harley Tech" on YouTube. The Harley Tech, aka John Maxwell, is a Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI) graduate who teaches more than 97,000 subscribers all about the latest and greatest in Harley-Davidson and motorcycle worlds with his weekly YouTube video uploads. I’m a motovlogger in Columbus, GA and just opened my own motorcycle repair shop called “Maxwell’s Motorcycles on June 1, 2020. I first learned of Epoch Eyewear from Adam Sandoval's channel. New handlebars manage to nail the two fun things! I was a Harley Tech at Chattahoochee Harley Davidson. John Maxwell I am a factory trained technician in Columbus, GA. After graduating from The Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in 2012, I started working at Chattahoochee Harley-Davidson. You can find my YouTube page and all my other social networking pages in the links below. Unlike a recall, it isn't a safety issue, but rather a quality control issue. When my dealership got them in, I was all over it. Most of the things we do in the shop are either to fix something broken, add stylish parts, or add comfortable parts. Since I was in high school, I've wanted to educate in some way. The plan for the video (I'm going to reshoot it) is to explain the difference between safety recalls (which is semi common knowledge) and product campaigns. I am a factory trained technician in Columbus, GA.  After graduating from The Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in 2012, I started working at Chattahoochee Harley-Davidson. They're doing that to stay ahead of the game, especially with all these countries/states talking about going electric in the coming years. Parts, Service, and Repair of American V-Twin Motorcycles Back then, it was discovered that the voltage regulators would quit working once they got hot. In the first of many "bonus videos" I break down some terminology that will be discussed in the future. This is my unsponsored review of them. More than likely, I will post this second video on Fridays when there is information that needs to be known. In that case, a bike that sits for long periods of time can allow air into the hydraulic system leading to a loss of clutch actuation. The Road King Special is one of my favorite new models, if not the top dog on the list of faves. It's just one of those things that I've done so many times that I'm really efficient at the job. I mean, at this point of the game, its everywhere. 25 were here. ... decides that there is a known problem that can hurt a rider or damage the motorcycle. It was the beginning of me being able to combine the best job ever with teaching. Non internal combustion engines being sold means that every manufacture of every type of vehicle will shortly be announcing electric vehicles. I'm figuring it out, and the comments are overwhemingly positive. Campaigns are also different from recalls because they expire. Once the motor company has a fix for the issue, kits are sent to dealers, and they correct the issue free of charge to the customer. When I started posting videos, I didn't know what people would want to watch. He came out with some awesome sunglasses with magnets in the arms to ease storage of the sunglasses. I'm having a blast so far, and look forward to posting more than just 1 video a week. I think handlebars are my favorite job to do. This is his story. It's just 5 things that I find loose pretty often. How a Life-Altering Event Changed One MMI Grad's Career What an incredible journey the last few months has been! CLICK HERE. A password will be sent to your email address. I was so excited to finally have a chance to sit down and edit a quick video for publishing over the weekend! I'm glad to have this blog and the channel to share information to the masses. ?Feel free to hit me up, or stop by the my new shop if you’re ever in the area! While a recall will always be honored for free, a campaign will generally expire after 2 years from the date it began. You can start looking for these extra videos as soon as I learn how to use a microphone!!! An example of this would be the campaign from 2012 involving voltage regulators. 11 Comments. I am super impressed with the 114 cubic inch Milwaukee 8 engine! Thanks for watching! In this one, I cover Touring, Softail, Dyna, and Sportster models. This owner decided to fix that, and he picked me to help him out. I had a good time making his video! This go 'round I'm answering questions that keep getting asked on the forums, facebook, and at the dealership. This is absolutely the best job ever! It was this reason that I started a YouTube Channel. I'll be sure to put out some more info on those when I can! The new owner also bought a ton of parts at the time of sale. We were all drooling all over it. I'll break down the bikes with ABS that are under recall, and do my best to tear into an ABS control unit! I figured I might as well put this information in writing, too. The problem? I've ridden a lot of Milwaukee 8 equipped bikes in the last 2 years, but the Softails of 2018 are impressing me more and more each day. Anyway, check out the vid to hear my side of the current shape of HD. This is just a small part of what was put on the bike, so expect to see more videos on this bike in the future. 5 Things YOU need to tighten on your HARLEY. The fact that the Kansas City plant closed down is what brought the subject up, but its deeper than business analyst would have you believe. All Rights Reserved. Once the affected batch of regulators was narrowed down, a product campaign was issued to replace the faulty units. This 2018 Street Glide Special in Legendary Blue Denim was sold before it came off the truck! In this video I just touch the surface about what's going on. SCORE! BOOM! Every job I've ever had I became a trainer. In this video I put out the things that can cost a lot of money if they're not addressed in a timely manner. Only registered users can send messages. A commonly known one is the clutch recall from 2014-2016. In super short, a safety recall is an instance that a motor company (in this case HD) decides that there is a known problem that can hurt a rider or damage the motorcycle. The overwhelming support is incredible. I'm fully aware of quite a few more, but don't worry. In channel news, we hit 6k subscribers today. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. The difference is why and how it works on the dealer level. March 25, 2018 / John Maxwell. Copyright #SupportBikers © 2020. The only other thing I've ever wanted to do was teach. I still really don't, to some degree. After a bit of riding, the battery would go dead because the charging system had failed!

Nioh Odachi Build, Youtube 無料動画 バラエティ, Bart And Shannon Millard Wedding, Lucky Chance Mod Apk Unlimited Money, Sumeet Saigal Parents, Justin Stills Death, If A Guy Plays A Song For You, Mike Sweeney Net Worth, Malshi Vs Maltipoo, Willie Ebersol Wedding, 2020 Honda Rubicon Mud Hole Edition, Miraculous Saison 5 Date De Sortie, Aesthetic Usernames Ideas, Give Examples Of Metaphor For Beach, How Old Is Shannon, Arapaima For Sale, Electrical Storm Vs Thunderstorm, Goldendoodle Rescue Illinois, Botw Champion Amiibo Drops, Wrestler Camacho Crossword, You Dropped This King Meme, Carolyn Liebling Death, Pataudi Family Net Worth, Living Books Berenstain Bears, Kenan Imirzalioglu Death, How To Play With Lol Dolls, Evga G3 Vs G5, Critère De Différenciation Sociale, What Does Ryan Mean In Greek, Wrko Text Line, Samsung Q60 Review Cnet, Tropicana Laughlin Sign In, Ayesha Curry Grandparents, Bayonet Mount Rifle, Cristina Yang Sun, Middle Names For Ivy And Iris, Casey Becker Springfield Il Obit, Belews Lake Public Access, Pan Am Railways, Routing Number 540520105, Florida Bar February 2017 Essay, Todd Stashwick Wife, Juicy J Parents, Combien De Jours Depuis L'an 0, Raspberry Radon Detector, School Maps Minecraft, Fallen London Kataleptic, Average Shoe Size For 11 Year Old Boy, Télécharger Dez Altino 2018, Madolyn Smith Now 2019, Pokémon Go Purify Iv, Adriene Mishler Is She Married, Loft Definition Engineering, Fatsia Japonica Poisonous, Usmc 6276 Mos Roadmap, Mike Krukow Net Worth, Sumter Sc Arrests, Nvidia Tesla K80, Asl Sign For Kind Hearted, Ds4windows Input Lag, Mark Steele Wikipedia, 2003 Honda Accord Warning Lights,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.