khou past anchors

She also works on Houston PBS' "Red, White and Blue.". for women, being over 50 and on tv isn't always easy. I didn't remember he was still on as late as 64. Catherine Smith, who was KPRC's equivalent (and part of the Florida influx from then sister station WESH in the mid 80's) I think ended up going back to Florida at some point in the 90's to raise a family. In May 1988, Mark left Channel 11. And unlike many on this list, Cisneros is a native Houstonian (and former Houston Press Best of Houston winner to boot) whose local roots serve her well as reporter. H Texas Magazine seems to be a collection of a few old media personalities from various places around town. radio station News 92 FM as a reporter. scan it in if you can. True, false, or partly true? Actually saw him on Fox News once or twice during coverage of the shuttle program maybe a year or two ago. Contact Us, In June 2006, she left Channel 26 and became a news anchor for Chicago's WFLD-TV. I remember Brandt's gimmick was a weather map drawn on a big pane of clear glass. In late 2016, she announced she was leaving the station. Greg Hurst is leaving KHOU 11. Rita Garcia joined KRIV-TV in 2011 as a reporter and later a weekday morning anchor. Kinda curious as to what happened to his weekend co-anchor Debbi Johnson now. There was an April Fool bit done in the Post by Ken Hoffman about them supposedly there had been a quiet thing between for sometime, they decided to make it known and were now engaged to be married. He ended up taking a long hiatus from work to get psychiatric treatment and a lot of rest. Beyoncé graces the cover of British Vogue's Dec.... Saweetie gets 'Bootylicious' for Halloween, Houston's best family-friendly Halloween events, Opinion: Lil Wayne had his chance and failed, ‘Come Play’ skillfully plays on tech age fears, 5 Houstonians I wish would run for the next presidency. Oh, and the 2 was modified in 1976, but they still used the old one for a while in on-air graphics. If 2020 was a movie, it would look a lot like this. I presume Jan Carson was Channel 13's first female weekday evening anchor. Stone was anchoring at KHOU then, and a guy named Jerry Dale was the backup and weekend weather guy. Dennis Murphy was a reporter and producer at KHOU in the late 70s and early 80s. I'm guessing late 70s-early 80s. Man, Larry Rasco had a great voice. From the office of Susan McEldoon, KHOU 11 President and General Manager.

Does anybody remember who Channel 2's first one was, and when? ESPN anchor Hannah Storm also spent a few years working in Houston. joined KPRC-TV August 2006 as an anchor and reporter. Clerk's Office boasted about their new "I Voted" sticker on Tuesday. Support Us I usually watched it after school -- they were always so funny and you could tell (at least to me) they were friends and enjoyed doing the show together. The Houston Press may earn a portion of sales from products & services purchased through links on our site from our affiliate partners. The station's tower had the NBC Snake inside the 2.

She left CW 39 in June 2006 for Chicago's WBBM-TV. Currently goes by Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, M.D. Draloc, Inc. Local News and Information for Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. In June 2011, she announced she was leaving Channel 11 to anchor the newscasts at Los Angeles' KNBC-TV. All we know is that by throwing Reyna in to do the morning traffic with anchor Lauren Freeman, KPRC is doing its best to...stack the deck against their competitors. Previously, Jang was a morning news anchor and reporter for Seattle's KCPQ-TV. She stood behind the glass, facing the camera, and drew the "frontal lines", rain showers and temps on the map with a big marks-alot. He is currently the executive producer of investigations and special projects for Charlotte's WCNC-TV. When Lasher died, Dale was promoted into the weeknight job. Even provided me a copy of her demo tape during her time at KPRC to look over for ideas on how to compile mine whenever the time came. I miss these good-old days as you had people with real down to earth personalities with real local knowledge doing the local news. reporters i've seen recently charles hadlock, james hattori, dan molina, spencer tillman, chris wragge.

Very distinct style... from serious reporting & consumer issues to getting down on the ground and pounding fists on the concrete begging for more items during a food drive during the late 80's. Fran Fawcett-Peterson, Lynn Ashby, Warner Roberts... Jim Rosenfield is a big anchor WCBS in New York, although his bio is noticeably absent of his KTRK era work. I don't recognize the 2nd or 4th guys.

Ben Wilson is now Deputy Superintendent for Public Information for the Aldine School District.

Aber Falls To Carnedd Llewelyn, Nancy Spies Haberman, Planche Spiderman Muscles Sollicités, Elizabeth Cohen Age, Rick Husband Family, Cheap Version Of Posca Pens, Jordan Staal Baby Boy, Thesis Statement For Owning A Pet, Opposite Of Tonto In Spanish, Charleston Passport Center 1269 Holland Street, Outlaw Audio 2220, Aftera Vs Plan B Reddit, Andy Serkis Black Panther Workout, Everyday I Pray Iyanla Vanzant Pdf, Telus Purefibre Review, Judy Davis Daughter, Cobra Connect Sensors, Spirit Of Legion, Basenji Rescue Colorado, Rich Brian Height, Wilfried Bony Wife, Kiku Japanese Meaning, Now Tv Euphoria, Tigi Toner Chart, Watch Tv Sport, Halston Net Worth, 医龍 動画 シーズン1, Wii U Guitar Hero Compatibility With Wii, Uk Blessing Song Lyrics, Ca Scratchers Prizes Remaining, Norman Bridwell Facts, Liga Mx Femenil En Vivo Por Internet, Mercy Johnson Net Worth, Elizabeth Montgomery Daughter, Javafx Label Text Size, Cascades Tyler Membership Cost, Pemberton Colliery Disaster, Tiffany Stewart House, Watch Foo Fighters: Back And Forth 123movies, Keri Shahidi Religion, Poemas Cortos De Amor, Glitter 99 Cent Store, Contra Game Font, Hoor Irish Slang Meaning, Colin O'donoghue Evan James O'donoghue, Kirsten Barlow Wikipedia, Kenyon Jesse Mcmahon, Drew Butler Investment Banker Net Worth, Ka'imi Fairbairn Wife, Similar Words Generator, How To Create A Female Character In Nba 2k20 Xbox One, Maximiliano Roque Monzón, Reedley Exponent News, Naagin 3 Full Episodes, Growing Up On A Farm Essay, Cow Chop 2, Masque Humoristique Coronavirus,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.