logan girl name spelling

The given name was the 17th most popular name for baby boys born in the United States in 2007 and was the 455th most popular name for baby girls born there in 2007. To me it is all boy but the h wouldn't change that either, maybe just make people pronounce the name "log-han" I don't think it's cute on a girl at all but use the correct spelling if you must. Login Register . [1][2] The place name is derived from the Scottish Gaelic lagan, which is a diminutive of lag, which in turn means "hollow". We always have a hard time coming up with names, so I’m open to any names that you... Latest: 24 days ago | dollydew. Would the second spelling seem more feminine? Or put it alongside another gender-neutral name like "Logan". Her name will not only be misspelt but also confused as a boy. Do people often pronounce or spell it wrong? Good luck. Here are different ways to spell Logan. Logyn. My husband really likes the name Logan Elisabeth for a girl. Traditionally a Scottish last name meaning "dweller at a little hollow." Logan is name that's been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names--baby names that can be used for any gender. Love Logan on girls. © 2020 Everyday Health, Inc. feature a character named Logan include Zoey 101, Shake It Up, and Veronica Mars. In Irish, it means "small cove." You can use the Alternate name speller to get … This action cannot be undone. maybe you just want to put a unique spin on a common name? I've ever met a girl named Logan. 1 decade ago. Now used for boys and girls. Short Ways To Spell Logan. Logan is Wolverine’s alias in the X-men comic book and movie franchise. Used since at least the 19th century, and popular in the 2000s. Harper, Avery, Reagan, Riley, Quinn, Blake, Peyton, Parker, Teagan, Reese, Kennedy, Kinsley, See name meaning, origin, popularity, and related names. The given name was the 17th most popular name for baby boys born in the United States in 2007 and was the 455th most popular name for baby girls born there in 2007. Apr 11, 2015 at 6:13 AM. Logan Carter, character in the video game series, Logan Keller, counter-terrorist operator and squad leader in the, Logan Reese, in the Nickelodeon live-action series, Logan Sanders, a main character in the YouTube series, This page was last edited on 4 September 2020, at 22:16. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Logan, Mildred Taylor - Song of the Trees; Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry; etc. Fictional characters named Logan include all of the men named Logan in the book, film and television series Logan’s Run. The likely origin of this surname is a place located near Auchinleck, in Ayrshire. It was the 54th most popular name for baby boys born in England and Wales in 2007 and was the 12th most popular name for boys born in Scotland in 2007 and the fourth most popular in 2009. Traditionally a Scottish last name meaning "dweller at a little hollow." The place name is derived from the Scottish Gaelic lagan, which is a diminutive of lag, which in turn means "hollow". Definitely Logan. [1][2] The place name is derived from the Scottish Gaelic lagan, which is a diminutive of lag, which in turn means "hollow". Actors include Logan Ramsey, Logan O’Brien, and Logan Miller. Loghan doesn't help. Well-known Logans: Wolverine's alias in X-Men; the book, movie, and TV series Logan… We … In Irish, it means "small cove." Baby Name Polls. Those people are now 24 years old. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. The name Logan means Descendant Of The Warrior and is of Irish origin. RELATED: 10 Baby Names Your Friends And Family Will Love. Adding an h will just complicate things though. We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions as long as they remain respectful of other community members, and meet What to Expect’s Terms of Use. It was also among the top 100 most popular … [1] The likely origin of this surname is a place located near Auchinleck, in Ayrshire. Don't change the spelling. Anonymous. English meaning: Small Cove, Hollow. Logun. The name Logan means Descendant Of The Warrior and is of Irish origin. The greatest number of people were given this name in 1996, when 1,096 people in the U.S. were given the name Logan. Logan Clendening was a medical author. It was also among the top 100 most popular names for boys in Canada, Australia, France and Belgium in the last five years. It was also among the top 100 most popular names for boys in Canada, Australia, France and Belgium in the last five years. [2] The given name is borne by males and females.[1]. Your Guide to the First Trimester of Pregnancy, Your Guide to the Second Trimester of Pregnancy. Thought Logan was a girls name for a long time (bc I knew one). Logan Pearsall Smith is also an author. Since 1880, a total of 254,290 boys have been given the name Logan while 19,172 girls were named Logan.. I like it! Logan is name that's been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names--baby names that can be used for any gender. Those names were not top 10 boys names. Or Aubrey, which was a great name for boys and now most people think of it as feminine. [3] In 2017 it was the 5th most popular in the U.S., 3rd in Canada, 10th in Northern Ireland, and 6th in Scotland. Now used for boys and girls. Just so you know, What to Expect may make commissions on shopping links on this page. Are you sure you want to delete your discussion? I think Traditional spelling always trumps unique spellings! So ... how do we know this stuff? If you are looking for alternate name ideas spellings then we can help you out. reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. Baby Name Lists Name Tryouts Name Time Machine Similar Names Rhyming Names Names Combinations. We think it looks more feminine that way lol. It makes sense, we think. Login Register . The name Logan means Descendant Of The Warrior and is of Irish origin. The given name Logan is derived from the Scottish surname Logan, which is in turn derived from a place name. You can sign in to vote the answer. There is no official "female" version of Logan, it is, however, a unisex name. Records indicate that 19,172 girls in the United States have been named Logan since 1880. [3] In 2017 it was the 5th most popular in the U.S., 3rd in Canada, 10th in Northern Ireland, and 6th in Scotland. It's most definitely a boy's name and, as @GummyGoddess says, sounds harsh, but of course trends change and you may start a new one. My colleague's little girl is Logan. The given name is borne by males and females. Are you sure you want to delete your comment? We could also spell it Loghan Elisabeth.. but I'm usually a more traditional speller. The given name was the 17th most popular name for baby boys born in the United States in 2007 and was the 455th most popular name for baby girls born there in 2007. Find advice, support, and good company (and some stuff just for fun). Famous Logans include athletes Logan Bailly, Logan Coutre, Logan Kensing, and Logan Mankins. Always for traditional spellings. Well-known Logans: Wolverine's alias in X-Men; the book, movie, and TV series Logan's Run. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Logan, Mildred Taylor - Song of the Trees; Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry; etc. It was the 54th most popular name for baby boys born in England and Wales in 2007 and was the 12th most popular name for boys born in Scotland in 2007 and the fourth most popular in 2009. Karters are dependable, tend to laugh easily and make loyal friends. Logan: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's or girl's name Logan plus advice on Logan and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience.

Craigslist For Maine, Double Tall Drink, Marianela Nunez Salary, Auto Shop For Rent Memphis, Tn, Morris Traversal Postorder, 5 Pin Motherboard Connector, Schwinn Traverse 24 Inch, Min Name Meaning Korean, Shotgun Rail Mount, Cage De Transport Pour Chien Xxl, Dodge St Regis Police Car For Sale, Donna Lee Jaco Transcription, Journey Topic Sentences, Average Wnba Salary, Enrique Alfaro Esposa, Kayson Name Meaning, How Fast Does A 250cc Atv Go, Savage Model 10 Sear, Pi Symbol Iphone, Satisfactory Grass Fields Map, Laredo Morning Times Archives, Buy Aoc 27g2, Composition Du Gouvernement Libanais 2020, How Many Kids Does Bobby Brown Have, Lafayette, Oregon Haunted, New Restaurants Coming To Jackson, Mi 2020, Mystery 101 Pilot, Masked Forces Full Screen, Jeff Morris Mervyn's, Warzone Mouse Sensitivity 800 Dpi, Big Second Grade Workbook Pdf, Chargers Helmet History, Elarica Johnson Movies And Tv Shows, Amphiuma For Sale, Cane Corso Blue Puppy, Frank Bisignano House, Cheap Radio Jingles, Edward Hogg Taboo, Savage 755 Vs 775, Helene Joy Measurements, Kpmg International Case Competition 2020, Elizabeth Montgomery Daughter, Amanda Levy Mckeehan Parents, Almost Paradise Cancelled Or Renewed, Kill Bill Clarita, 22 Hornet Reloading Data Hodgdon Lil Gun, Paige Patterson Conservative Baptist Network, Wsib Form 26,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.