micro jigging rod

K guides, Fuji reel seat, split butt. This rod is truly the first of its kind, created by John Crews to handle the brand new, tiny but powerful Micro Jig! Collections: 4.Quickly drop your rod down to the water For example, just recently I was talking to a soft-baiting buddy of mine; we’ve been soft-baiting for about nine years and agreed it feels as if we are finally getting the hang of it! Pour pouvoir passer une commande sur Rapala.com, vous avez besoin d'une version de navigateur mise à jour afin de respecter les normes de sécurité les plus strictes. Rod and Reel Combos, Category: A good universal shape, they can be used in most situations. Veuillez consulter votre boîte de réception. My advice is, don’t get too hung up on the term ‘micro-jigging’. Our No. // The type of request. 1 reel by sales, so popular and so proven. year+=1900; Nous avons détecté que vous utilisez Reels: This is easy: simply use soft-bait spin reels in sizes 2500 to 3000. Please enable JavaScript to use this form. var daym=mydate.getDate();

The first and most simple issue many anglers over look is the top assist hook; when you are working your jig, as the jig sinks back down between every pull up, the assist hook moves to a vertical position parallel to your leader line, deeming it useless as it won’t be able to hook a fish when it isn’t near the jig, the simple solution to this it to place a very small elastic band over the Dacron that fixes the hook to the jig, as I have done in the picture below. En cliquant sur « Créer un compte », vous acceptez les conditions de Rapala.com data : dataString, { Micro Jigging. Buying rods in bulk sight unseen from our suppliers can be a lucky dip. Abonnez-vous pour recevoir régulièrement des e-mails sur les nouveautés, conseils, infos produits, conseils et sélections pro, promotions, offres spéciales et bien plus encore de la part de Rapala et nos marques associées dans les domaines de la pêche en eau douce, la pêche en mer et la pêche blanche, notamment Rapala, VMC, Sufix, Storm, Luhr-Jensen, Trigger X, Terminator, Blue Fox, Williamson, StrikeMaster, Marcum et ICE FORCE. 2.When it hits the bottom give it one and a half turns up off the bottom.

$("#major3").html(" " + data[1].major1); var timezone = jstz.determine(); Please click here for more information on our. That was spectacular and got a big response from Facebook readers. var date=(daym+"-"+montharray[month]+"-"+year);

Il s'agit d'une version ancienne ou d'un navigateur non compatible, qui ne protège pas vos données d'achat en ligne. } Oups - Veuillez réessayer : aucun de nos enregistrements ne correspond à cette combinaison d'e-mail et de mot de passe. if (daym<10){ daym="0"+daym;}

$("#major4").html(" " + data[1].major2); Hooks: The hooks that I use to place on the bottom of the jig are VMC Siwash 3/0 or 4/0.

dateFormat:"dd-M-yy", When a good sized fish is hooked, I tend to fish with quite a heavy drag compared to other types of lure fishing, and give it heaps. Tackle Talk: Micro Jigging in East London, South Africa, Nous vous invitons à lire notre politique de confidentialité. Up to a wreck off Long Reef and all signs promising good fishing. Showcasing Japanese Jigging Rods in stock and ready to ship right now online! dataString = $("#caldata").serialize(); If the rod’s too bendy, the lure will not move much under the water when ‘lifted’.

Anyway when a big carton arrived from DHL I opened it with a lot of anticipation. Livraison gratuite pour les commandes de plus de 49€ / £44 (details), Free Shipping on Orders Over 49 € / £ 44. just remember to stick to daily limits and minimum size requirements, but most of all fish for the future and practice tag and release. My personal preference is to place quite a large hook on the bottom of the jig. So, having excused myself due to my relative ‘learner’ status, this is what I have discovered so far. Pour. December 2014 - by Paul Senior The guys dropping straight down in the shallows were catching, while the soft-baiter casting away from the boat were not even getting a bite. minDate:new Date(2007, 1 - 1, 1), So although our lures have been scaled down in size somewhat – with the major wholesale companies now concentrating on lures from 25g to 80g – they’re still bigger on average than those typically used overseas.

The guides are a little larger than on the Gomoku, meaning not as many problems with the braid to mono knot passing through.

Jigging,

Most good-quality braids will do the trick, with the line-weight being determined by your own drag-setting preference.

Let’s talk about micro jigging first. Mini knife-type jigs: My favourite shape, these get down relatively quickly and are ideal for 15-50m (or shallower when there is wind).

Pour pouvoir profiter de toutes les capacités de ce site, vous devrez la réinitialiser. Leader Line: You will need to use a leader line that is abrasion resistant, has low line memory and is invisible in the water. 1 to protect your thin main line and 2 fluorocarbon leaders are less visible under water Start off with a medium #4 leader as a good balance of thickness and abrasive strength. However, my friends and I recently upgraded our reel handles to a larger size so we can load the reels up more! Chrome :TéléchargerAide à la mise à niveau, FireFox :TéléchargerAide à la mise à niveau, Safari (Mac seulement) :TéléchargerAide à la mise à niveau, Microsoft Edge (PC seulement *Requiert Microsoft 10 ou plus) :TéléchargerAide à la mise à niveau, Internet Explorer (PC seulement *Version 11 ou supérieure) :TéléchargerAide à la mise à niveau. veuillez contacter votre distributeur local. Here’s Mev giving the new micro jigging combo a workout on a small kingfish, Thursday 4th December 2014. Les mots de passe sont sensibles aux MAJUSCULES et minuscules. Reel: Lesson 3000. Ce site ne vous permet de faire d'achats qu'au sein de l'Union européenne. Slow jigging is one of the more popular styles. Aucun compte Rapala.com ne semble correspondre à cette adresse e-mail. Slow jigging keeps the jig in the strike zone for a long period of time, enticing fish to strike, and they are worked almost in the same fashion as soft plastics. Le mot de passe doit avoir au moins une majuscule, une minuscule, un chiffre et un caractère spécial. { Your method becomes a creative experiment in technique, which can make for lots of fun.