patience ozokwor chioma nnenna lameya ozokwor

a big congratulation to mama G and her lovely daughter, and may God almighty Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo, is who currently in London meets with her daughter and grandchildren. Patience Ozokwor has taken to her social media page to praise and celebrate her daughter, Chioma who became a year older today. Chineke is this man ready for this mother in law (am only joking – am just going by her evil mother in law character on screen – i know she is not like that – God forbid even if she was an inch like that) – I love me some Patience – i just adore her movies. The 26th and 27th of March 2010 were filled with joy and happiness as Chioma Nnenna Lameya Ozokwor, daughter of Nollywood star, Patience Ozokwor, married - BellaNaija.com. Patience who was widowed several years ago stood with pride as her only biological daughter (After her husband's passing, kind-hearted Patience adopted 3 children) began her journey into matrimony. thi guess thats why he’s a star………. Nollywood legend Patience was well known for playing the role of a wicked mother in law, Wicked step mother or a witch. she become a household name because she plays her roles very well. May God continuou to guide and bless you. May the name of the Lord be praised. Your bills actually increase each day. Na wah ooo. Thank you Bella for posting the wonderful pictures. innocent, sweet and calm! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Meet Patience Ozokwor’s daughter who could easily be mistaken for her Twin (Photos)—. as 4 ur daughter’s marriage i pray progress in their marriage. n,u saw ur daughter tru to matrimony,u’re sure d iron lady dt u re in movies. The bride is so beautiful, looks so much like her mom….the groom handsome…May God bless there union….It’s a blessing for any mother to see there children tie the knot….Mama G looks so happy…u are blessed!!.. Awww they look alike. lovely and nice and God by my side i no i will be like dee on day in movies industy, Hi mama jee am so hapi 4 u and ur only daughter. BellaNaija is not responsible for the content of external sites and news culled therefrom. really she look very much like her mum,i wish them all the best ad a happy home. d girl is pretty. I like her manner, (but one ting ehn, i commend her for her natural beauty, even with a mother in public eyes, she advised her well not to bleach em),.well done, she is pretty and he is a handsome husband and as you all can see how Patience is, dis one will be de same in 20 years, AMEN!! Breaking! Patience Ozokwor is now a renowned pastor. I am happy for Patience Ozokwor. Photo Credit: Solomon Ekhaiyemhe, Nigerian Jewels Bling in Hollywood as Chris Aire launches the “Hollywood Glamour Collection”, A New Dawn: Betty Irabor launches “Morning Dew”, Living & Celebrating the African Dream! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. What Desmond Elliot wants You to know about his Viral Speech on Social Media and #EndSARS Protests, Despite The Hiccups, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is Staying Positive About Her Appointment As WTO's DG, 5 Times Falz Perfectly Fused Activism with Music & Comedy. PHOTOS: Victor Umeh Dances 'EGWU ABUJA' As He Wins... How Buhari, VP Silence Aided Killings, By Ortom. if u wish d couple good u will receive good, if u wish them bad, u will receive it mummy patient Ozokwor God has really blessed you. Nollywood was not left out of the mix as industry colleagues including Ini Edo-Ehiagwina along with her husband, Phillip, Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh and other nollywood stars graced the wedding. u r a wonderful mum. she looks so much like her mom congrates mrs. Mama gee..G for general! 2 hours ago, Akufo-Addo To Commission Projects In Ashanti Region Today Food Seller Found Dead And N*ked At A Mining Site After Going Missing In Osun, Governor Ayade Pleads With WAEC Not To Leave Calabar, Offers The Exam Body Alternative Office And Vehicles, “God Has Freed Me” – Ike Reacts To Alleged Split with Mercy Eke. Daaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!. November 1, 2020 News Music They all spent the weekend together watching the trending movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ at Birmingham. Her daughter looks gorgeous in the traditional attire. What a remarkable resemblance, you look just like you mum. Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo, is who currently in London meets with her daughter and grandchildren. Nollywood's 'Mama Gee' Patience Ozokwor celebrates her daughter's wedding in Enugu, Highlights of Tuesday’s Sitting at the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Enquiry on SARS, "I am Grateful to be Recovering Safely" - Jeannie Mai is Leaving "Dancing With The Stars" for this Reason, Things You Should Know About the Attempts for a Social Media Bill, BellaNaija Style’s Best Beauty Instagrams of the Week: Sarah Langa, MoCheddah, Ink Balogun, More, What We Learned from Premium Times' Investigation on Lekki Toll Gate Shooting. Wow i really like this woman ma G very interesting congratulations mama, i really like ozorkwor she makes happy when am watching her movies.congratulation. Re: Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic by Investordaves: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018 Notice she is not putting on any makeup or trousers again, those things are taking people to hell, beware God is a serious God, … !THIS WAS TRULY AMAZING BEAUTIFUL INDEED, she looks just like her mom! Most comments made on blogs these days about relationship, marriage etc. God no go close eye 4 this couple @ all. The actress and her daughter looked so much alike. Odinachi & Michael’s Wedding in Houston, We Met in Church! Wishing them a blessed and happy marriage. mama gee ur a truly blessed. The 26th and 27th of March 2010 were filled with joy and happiness as Chioma Nnenna Lameya Ozokwor, daughter of Nollywood star, Patience Ozokwor, married her heartthrob Chielozona Ugwu Ani in Enugu, Nigeria. Mama gee is my fun, good luck to you………! why will it not last again, ehn is there something you know that we dont or are you just a negative person against marriage sef. @Umeh…Hw can you say that about someone.u’re very rude….I bet u’re not married..hw can you be… Instagram: @bellanaijaonline. Mama Gee, I am very happy for you. The traditional wedding was done at Chalons Avenue Industrial Mission in Umu-ishi Ngwu, Enugu State. i trust mama G is nothing like the role she plays in movies…. see people here writing whole paragraphs because of it. Movie … i.e Google Chrome.Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments. #Ads4nairaBlog.com This is how it just happened and I wonder why a man should be that mean to his own wife. They look exactly alike…. Wow, she looks exactly like her Mummy. Nice one,our parent will reap the fruit of their labour. Hit Or Miss? Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja ... Anambra Prostitutes Angry With Governor Obiano Ove... Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Ye... Who Rocked It Better? Advertise Now! Hiss please abeg, dis is a wholesome couple ( and NO I dont know them) but they are young and not in the public eyes, so what negative impact is against dem, none, please let the poor girl enjoy her husband and marriage and may they have fruitful marriage with lots of their own children and adopted if they desire, the apple doenst fall far from the tree. The actress and her daughter looked so much alike. Isolation doesn't translate to holiday. thank you! Actress Born in Nigeria #37. Her daughter’s name is Chioma Nnenna lameya Ozokwor. It was when they both moved to the UK that the love truly blossomed and now they have tied the knot.Wishing them a blessed and happy marriage. woa CHIOMA congrats.u look exactly like your mum.WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, quelle resemblance avec sa fille,on croirait patience à ses 25 ans, la seul difference c’est que la fille est moins claire. What a remarkable resemblance, you look just like your mum. It makes no sense. Later in the day, as she embarked to her husband’s family home in Amachalla, she changed outfits and matched her husband in a gold, black and orange traditional outfit. Most Popular #114757. Although I feel some may have overacted to Funmi’s comment; It’s good to see so many still have hope and respect as it relates to marriage. bride looks really gentle and the dude, cool! y did u have to point out that she is the only “biological daughter”? The 26th and 27th of March 2010 were filled with joy and happiness as Chioma Nnenna Lameya Ozokwor, daughter of Nollywood star, Patience Ozokwor, married her heartthrob Chielozona Ugwu Ani in Enugu, Nigeria. Hm! Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Lin... Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo). Lovely. My number: 07032558810, congratulations it is blessed t0 be a house wife God bless u with happiness and children. interesting to know. Patience Ozokwor receives car as birthday gift from…, No Nigerian was killed in the latest xenophobic…, Gospel singer, Patience Akpabio advises women to…, I Pity People Who Crush On Me Because of My Picture…, See The New Benz Nigerian Lady Bought Her Mum As…, You Have Totally Abandoned Me And Forgotten All The…, You Have Totally Abandoned Me And Forgotten All The Good Times We Shared Together – Regina Daniels Alleged Boyfriend Finally Speaks, 5 Nollywood Legendary actresses who are 50 but look very stunning and attractive. aww she has her momsy’s smile! and mike is looking good in his traditional attire. It was when they both moved to the UK that the love truly blossomed and now they have tied the knot. At the newly weds, all the best in your home…. The traditional wedding – Igba Nkwu (Ipa Mmanya) took place at Chalons Avenue Industrial Mission (Ozokwo's nest) in Umu-ishi Ngwu, Enugu State. am happy 4 u ma love, ur like ma mother, sister nd evrytin evryday of ma life wnted 2 b like u ur jst 2 gud. I talk say I want make dem divorce??? Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos. back, so mind your statement. wooow double wooow! Ah ah?…which one is “hope this one lasts”…It’s not as if the daughter is a celebrity. Twitter: @bellanaija Hot dress too! I wish the couple a happy married life. Tiwa savage and wizkid is a disgrace to all Yoruba people, Read What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi, Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error, Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide, Donjazzy finally own up as the biological father lindaikeji's Baby, Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day. sheesh. be with u and ur marital life in Jesus name Amen. Breaking! I love you Mama Gee… G for General! Movie Actresses. Aww…I see the resemblance. You Will Not Believe the Size of this Woman's Bum (Photo), US Election: Democratic Candidate Leads With Slim Margin...See Details, Check Out Awesome Photos And Video From Toke Makinwa's 36th Birthday Party, “A Great Honour!” - President Donald Trump Reacts After Anambra State-Based Church Staged Rally for Him (Video), Turkey Earthquake: Touching Photo Shows 3-Year-Old Pulled Alive From Under Rubble After 4 Days, Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Reveals She Brokeup With Ike Months Ago, Lekki Shooting: The CCTV Cameras At The Tollgate Stopped Recording By 8.00PM - LCC Boss, "What God Showed Me About US Election" - TB Joshua Speaks, #EndSARS: AGF Malami Reveals Those Behind Shooting of Lekki Toll Gate Protesters, Tragedy As Makeup Artist, Elvina Is Burnt To Death In Bayelsa State By A Jealous Lover Trying To Kill His Ex, Nigerian Man Recounts How He Survived Being Stabbed 12 Times, "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Post Lady Shared Before Being Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers, #NoToSocialMediaBill: Nigerians Reject Moves to Restrict Use of Social Media, Meet the Brilliant Girl Who Made Parallel A’s in Her 2020 WAEC Result, NECO Releases New Timetable for Examinations, Watch Video of SWAT Police Officers in Training, BBNaija Couple, Mercy Eke And Ike Shade Each Other Online, BBNaija Lovebirds, Nengi and Ozo Go On Shopping Spree In Lagos (Video), Nigerian Doctor Who Gave Free Treatment to Injured #EndSARS Protesters Dies From Coronavirus, Ogun Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Strangling Girlfriend To Death In Hotel, Nigerian Lady Who Slept In An Uncompleted Building for Months, Graduates With First Class (Photos), Lil Wayne's Girlfriend Dumps Him For Endorsing Donald Trump, Young Man Allegedly Killed By Lagos Taskforce Filmed A Nigerian Politician Shooting At #EndSars Protesters (Video), Nigerian Government Begs Brazil for Fresh $1.2bn Loan, "It Can’t Be The Same God In Africa And The Rest Of The World" – Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe Says, Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer While Validating His SIM Card, Ike Onyema Replies Lady Asking How He's Coping After Breaking Up With Mercy Eke, Suspected Armedrobber Killed By Police In Katsina, Horror!

Polyurethane On Mdf, Kenmore 51833 Manual, Atv Swap Garage, Nova Labs The Evolution Lab Mission 2 Answers Quizlet, Math Meme Overlay, Regiones De Durango, Sunday School Curriculum Pdf,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.