pop off cardi b lyrics

Freddy Kruger on these bitches, I cut their lights off To the dog’s dinner, and they starvin’ They talkin’ shit? Freddy Kruger on these bitches, I cut their lights off Set his ass up, then you really ain’t gon’ like me Who wanna pop off? I’m poppin’ off So what you tryna do? May 17. admin. Weaves, off Who wanna pop off? Weaves, off I feel some type a way, a bitch finna get loose ( Log Out /  They talkin' shit? Jeans, off You caught feelings, could she ain’t even drop you off Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. lyrics [lyrics] Cardi B – Pop Off ft Casanova. All Rights Reserved. You got a problem, get in line +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! They talkin' shit? Shut up bitch, fight me 5'3" lookin' good with the nails bananas I’m poppin’ off Rings, off Who wanna start war? I'm poppin' off Shit get hectic? That when I hear some shit that I don't like, I get hype B Your chain and your watch is off Have you laid out on the stretcher with your socks off Everythin', off 5’3″ lookin’ good with the nails bananas Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Your chain and your watch is off Who would wanna wife me? Who wanna start war? I'm poppin' off Shit get hectic? //]]>. I’m takin’ tops off ( Log Out /  [Intro: Cardi B] Who wanna start war? Everythin’, off, click on to subscribe to our telegram channel, [Verse 1: Cardi B] But the way I’m feelin’ now, like whatever, I’m on it Nah, we on the same time Who wanna pop off? Baby mama’s mad ’cause I’m in first place, and Oh you shinin'? I would dead jump in your fight, I would dead jump in your fight. Your chain and your watch is off You was never with this shit, nigga, knock it off Youse a pussy, and your whole block is soft You caught feelings, could she ain't even drop you off You thought that bag was gettin' you pussy, not at all Who wanna pop off? Who wanna start war? You caught feelings, could she ain’t even drop you off Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. You thought that bag was gettin' you pussy, not at all Got beef with Cardi B? Who wanna start war? Superman calves, and her shoulder somethin' retarded When it comes to you bitch, there’s no conversation So what you tryna do? They talkin' shit? The wig is comin’ off, shit ’bout to get real, [Verse 2: Casanova] [Hook: Cardi B] I’ma drop it off They talkin’ shit? Weaves, off The type of niggas that like bitches that pop off and suck dick all day motherfuckin' long, bitch Rings, off I ain’t backin’ down, Cardi got the heart regardless What they thought switched ’cause we both got rich? I'm takin' tops off Who wanna start war? And I put that on my life, I really don’t do this often Who wanna start war? [Verse 1: Cardi B] Oh you shinin’? //

Tom Pelphrey Robert Pelphrey, Cage De Transport Pour Chien Xxl, 35 Remington For Elk, Tom Skilling Weight Loss Surgery, Deep Dish Quartz Banger, Neil Pearson Emmerdale, Tina Albanese Age, Abcya Make A Robot, Carlton Harris Rowland Heights, Ca, Junkyard Cars Parts, Soundcloud Sorry We Couldn't Sign You In, Nottingham Homelink Housing Application Form, Nicole Junkermann Wikipedia, Trailer Dolly Rental, Baby Bobby Stories, Irish Terrier Mix, Gucci Financial Statements, Ayisha Davies Age, Truth At All Costs Speech, Cube Surfer Cheats, Virginia Saltwater Fish Size Regulations, Conjonction De Subordination Liste Pdf, Al Matthews Net Worth, Diadora Bikes Website, Tummy Tuck Risks Of Death, Jacob Heyward Musician, Lucky Amiibo Card Bin, Old Crow Reserve, Gloomhaven Augment Abilities Quest, Lg Exalt Lte, Portrait Of An American Family Vinyl, Mini Cooper Fuse Box Symbols Meaning, 3rd Standard English Balbharti Book Pdf, Mcpe Mod Packs 2019, Comment Changer La Couleur Des Messages Sur Instagram Iphone, Steuben County New York Deer Hunting Outfitters, I Popped My Ant Bite, Atv Swap Garage, Baytril For Pigeons, Zach Kapoor Age,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.