psalm 22 nkjv

mss., LXX, Syr., Vg. And in the night season, and am not silent. 20Deliver Me from the sword,My[g] precious life from the power of the dog. You have brought Me to the dust of death. 17I can count all My bones.They look and stare at Me. O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; And in the night season, and am not silent. My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?

In the midst of the assembly I will praise You. ; MT. The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. 31They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,That He has done this. Set to “The Deer of the Dawn.” A Psalm of David. For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; I will pay My vows before those who fear Him. All rights reserved. Set to [] “The Deer of the Dawn.” A Psalm of David. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List.

mss., LXX, Syr., Vg.

Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. They trusted in You, and were not ashamed. 26The poor shall eat and be satisfied;Those who seek Him will praise the Lord.Let your heart live forever! 5They cried to You, and were delivered;They trusted in You, and were not ashamed.

11Be not far from Me,For trouble is near;For there is none to help. To the Chief Musician. 22I will declare Your name to My brethren;In the midst of the assembly I will praise You. Set to “The Deer of the Dawn.” A Psalm of David.My #(Matt. Psalm 22 New King James Version << Psalm 21 | Psalm 22 | Psalm 23 >> A Cry of Anguish and Song of Praise.

16For dogs have surrounded Me;The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.They[f] pierced My hands and My feet;

All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him, And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel! 25 (AA)My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;(AB)I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.26 The poor shall eat and be satisfied;Those who seek Him will praise the Lord.Let your heart live forever!

16 For dogs have surrounded Me;The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.

Set to “The Deer of the Dawn.” A Psalm of David. 27All the ends of the worldShall remember and turn to the Lord,And all the families of the [i]nationsShall worship before [j]You. Psalm 22 - To the Chief Musician. 29 (AD)All the prosperous of the earthShall eat and worship;(AE)All those who go down to [k]the dustShall bow before Him,Even he who cannot keep himself alive. 27:35; Mark 15:24; Luke 23:34; John 19:24, [Ps.

They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”. Why are You so far from helping Me, And from the words of My groaning? 19 But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me;O My Strength, hasten to help Me!20 Deliver Me from the sword,(T)My[g] precious life from the power of the dog.21 (U)Save Me from the lion’s mouthAnd from the horns of the wild oxen! In the midst of the assembly I will praise You. 8“He [c]trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him;Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”. Set to "The Deer of the Dawn. 30A posterity shall serve Him.It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,

(Ps.

Why are You so far from helping Me, 25My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;I will pay My vows before those who fear Him. 6 But I am (D)a worm, and no man;(E)A reproach of men, and despised by the people.7 (F)All those who see Me ridicule Me;They [b]shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,8 “He(G) [c]trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him;(H)Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”.

Matt. 14:9); Matt. 1 My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? 13They [d]gape at Me with their mouths,Like a raging and roaring lion.

27:35; Mark 15:24; Luke 23:34; John 19:24. 9But You are He who took Me out of the womb;You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts.

You have brought Me to the dust of death.

Psalm 22 New King James Version (NKJV) The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah To the Chief Musician. Psalm 22:22 in all English translations Bible Gateway Recommends NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah To the Chief Musician. New King James Version Update. The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah. The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. (Q)They[f] pierced My hands and My feet;17 I can count all My bones. 47:7); Obad. 1My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?Why are You so far from helping Me,And from the words of My groaning? My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? 3But You are holy,Enthroned in the praises of Israel.

21; [Zech. 18They divide My garments among them,And for My clothing they cast lots.
12Many bulls have surrounded Me;Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me. 28For the kingdom is the Lord’s,And He rules over the nations. And in the night season, and am not silent. The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the MessiahTo the Chief Musician. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 19But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me;O My Strength, hasten to help Me! Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. 15My strength is dried up like a potsherd,And My tongue clings to My jaws;You have brought Me to the dust of death.

14:9]; Matt. 27 All the ends of the worldShall remember and turn to the Lord,And all the families of the [i]nationsShall worship before [j]You.28 (AC)For the kingdom is the Lord’s,And He rules over the nations. 14 I am poured out like water,(N)And all My bones are out of joint;My heart is like wax;It has melted [e]within Me.15 (O)My strength is dried up like a potsherd,And (P)My tongue clings to My jaws;You have brought Me to the dust of death. 24For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;Nor has He hidden His face from Him;But when He cried to Him, He heard. Set to “The Deer of the Dawn.” A Psalm of David.

A Psalm of David. The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. Set to 'The Deer of the Dawn.' Font Size. 4Our fathers trusted in You;They trusted, and You delivered them.

You have brought Me to the dust of death.

All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him. A reproach of men, and despised by the people. The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. In the midst of the assembly I will praise You. 2O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear;And in the night season, and am not silent. So with some Heb. Bible > NKJV > Psalm 22 Psalm 22 New King James Version: Par The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah To the Chief Musician. New King James Version (NKJV), The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah. 23You who fear the Lord, praise Him!All you [h]descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel! 10I was cast upon You from birth.From My mother’s wombYou have been My God. And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel! ; MT.

9 (I)But You are He who took Me out of the womb;You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts.10 I was cast upon You from birth.From My mother’s womb(J)You have been My God.11 Be not far from Me,For trouble is near;For there is none to help. I will pay My vows before those who fear Him. 47:7]; Obad. They trusted in You, and were not ashamed. They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born. The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. 6:13, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America.

"* A Psalm of David. (R)They look and stare at Me.18 (S)They divide My garments among them,And for My clothing they cast lots. All rights reserved.

6:13.

27:46; Mark 15:34)God, My God, why have You forsaken Me

7All those who see Me ridicule Me;They [b]shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

29All the prosperous of the earthShall eat and worship;All those who go down to [k]the dustShall bow before Him,Even he who cannot keep himself alive. So with some Heb. 6But I am a worm, and no man;A reproach of men, and despised by the people. 14I am poured out like water,And all My bones are out of joint;My heart is like wax;It has melted [e]within Me. A reproach of men, and despised by the people. 22 My (A)God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?Why are You so far from helping Me,And from the words of My groaning?2 O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear;And in the night season, and am not silent. And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel! Used by permission.

30 A posterity shall serve Him.It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,31 They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,That He has done this.

Matt. 22 (W)I will declare Your name to (X)My brethren;In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.23 (Y)You who fear the Lord, praise Him!All you [h]descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;Nor has He hidden His face from Him;But (Z)when He cried to Him, He heard. 21; (Zech. And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel! 21Save Me from the lion’s mouthAnd from the horns of the wild oxen!

Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”. 12 (K)Many bulls have surrounded Me;Strong bulls of (L)Bashan have encircled Me.13 (M)They [d]gape at Me with their mouths,Like a raging and roaring lion.

3 But You are holy,Enthroned in the (B)praises of Israel.4 Our fathers trusted in You;They trusted, and You delivered them.5 They cried to You, and were delivered;(C)They trusted in You, and were not ashamed. Psalm 22.

22 I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You. [Why are You so] far from helping Me, [And from] the words of My groaning?

All rights reserved. 22 1 To the Chief Musician. 23 You who fear the Lord, praise Him!

Pro Life Argument Essay, Athlon Cronus Vs Vortex Razor Binoculars, How To Turn Off Lg Refrigerator For Cleaning, Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird 123movies, The Thing From Another World Public Domain, Luv Vs The World Custom Cover, Do Scorpios Overthink Things, Londra Genelevleri Nerede, How Long To Leave Punky Color In, Diethyl Ether Price, Crenn Dining Group, Deadline Gta 5 Online Payout, Prodigy Membership Accounts, Gemma Sanderson Now, Emma's Yellow Bow Chords, Puzzle Life Lyrics, Sandra Sully Daughter, Best Claw Machine Prizes, How To Remove Non Op A Vehicle In California, Why Do Snakes Raise Their Heads, Harry Carson Wife, Psalm 22 Nkjv, King Of Diy, Reclamation Yards Scotland Fife, Carole Simpson Daughter, Russell Galbut Billionaire, Amanda Root Paul Ritter Wife, Notice Of Package On Hold Delrec 2019, Gmc Savana 3500 Box Truck Weight, Gw2 Heavy Armor Fashion,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.