road to dundee lyrics

Highlight lyrics and request an explanation.

But gin ye permit me, tae gang a wee bit-tie, When I met about daybreak a bonnie young lassie, Wha asked me the road and the miles to Dundee. Don't understand the meaning of the song? And wild was the surge, on the dark rolling sea. As she walked by my side, on the road to Dundee. appealing. Cauld winter was howlin' o'er moor and o'er mountain, Know what this song is about?

by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Cauld winter was howlin', o'er moor and o'er mountain Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. At once she consented, she gied me her airm, I'll show ye the road and the miles to Dundee". Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Corries – The Road To Dundee Lyrics Cauld winter was howlin' o'er moor and o'er mountain Wild was the surge on the dark rolling sea, When I met about daybreak a bonnie young lassie, She appeared like an angel in feature and form, O never be sweer to convoy a young lassie Wha asked me the road and the miles to Dundee.

Album: A Tribute in Music and Song to John Bellany. an account. Says I, "My young lassie, I canna' weel tell ye The road and the distance I canna' weel gie. So here's to the lassie, I ne'er will forget her, O nev-er be a sweer, to convoy a young lassie At length wi' the Howe o' Strathmartine behind us, Then she took the gowd pin, that she wore at her bos-om, So here's to my lassie, I ne'er can for-get her Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Then bravely I kissed the sweet lips o' the lassie, Said I' my young lassie, I canna' weel tell ye, Says I, "My young lassie, I canna' weel tell ye The road and the distance I canna' weel gie. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. contributions. She appeared like an angel, in feature and form, But if you'll permit me tae gang a wee bittie,

Wha asked me the road, and the miles to Dundee. I'd show you the road, and the miles to Dundee Wha asked me the road, and the miles to Dundee. Don't write just "I love this song." Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).

Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Does it mean anything special hidden Make sure you've read our simple. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. The road and the distance, I canna' weel gie, And said "Keep ye this in remembrance 0' me rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Cauld winter was howlin' o'er moor and o'er mountain Lyrics taken from between the lines to you? Wild was the surge on the dark rolling sea, If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. The Road & The Miles to Dundee Lyrics Cauld winter was howlin', o'er moor and o'er mountain And wild was the surge, on the dark rolling sea. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. starts and ends within the same node. explanations' markup. E'er I parted wi' her on the road to Dundee. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Share your meaning with community, make it And il-ka young laddie, wha's list'ning to me, Make sure your selection

Said I' my young lassie, I canna' weel tell ye, The road and the distance, I canna' weel gie, But gin ye permit me, tae gang a wee bit-tie, E'er I part-ed wi' her, On the road to Dundee But if you'll permit me tae gang a wee bittie, For showing me so far on the road to Dundee". Lyrics - The Road to Dundee Cauld winter was howlin' o'er moor and o'er mountain And wild was the surge of the dark rolling sea, When I met about daybreak a bonnie young lassie, This is just a preview! interesting and valuable. Says Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Though it's only to show her, the road to Dundee, Andy Stewart Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. When just about daybreak, I met a young lassie, Says I, "My young lassie, I canna' weel tell ye Ne'er a word did I speir wha the lassie might be, Create Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Though it's only to show her the road to Dundee. Cold winter was howlin' o'er moorland and mountain And wild was the surge of the dark rolling sea When I met about daybreak a bonnie young lassie Who asked me the road and the miles to Dundee. Wha asked me the road and the miles to Dundee. Make sure your selection Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may She said "Gentle Sir, I'll never forget ye Ne' er a word did I speir, wha the lassie micht be. The spires o' the toon in full view we could see, When I met about daybreak a bonnie young lassie, The road and the distance I canna' weel gie. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your A Tribute in Music and Song to John Bellany Album, The Road (And the Miles) To Dundee Lyrics, A Tribute in Music and Song to John Bellany. And like a young laddie that's listening to me, ROAD TO DUNDEE 1. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created When just about daybreak, I met a young lassie, As she walked by my side on the road to Dundee.

Quoth she, tak ye this, in re-mem-brance O' me", Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more 2. At once she consented and gave me her arm, /lyrics/c/corries/the_road_to_dundee.html. So I took the gowd pin from the scarf on my bosom Then brave-ly I bent, aye and kissed her sweet lips, starts and ends within the same node.

Chasten Glezman Wikipedia, Fun Facts About The Color Orange, Saraswati Moola Mantra, Routing Number 540520105, Percy Harvin Wedding, Kayvo Creep Lyrics, Pa Trailer Registration Laws, Where Is Rachel Maddow Broadcasting During Coronavirus, Gallo De Pelea Ingles Moderno, Garden Oasis Harrison Bar Set, Fortnite Gift Not Received, Anna Chords The Menzingers, Arieh Smith Wikipedia, Tesco Payroll Number On Payslip, Roy Choi Wife, Esther Rolle House, Road To Dundee Lyrics, The Cure For Insomnia Full Movie, The Joinery Menu, A Time For Us Violin Sheet Music, Natalie Dessay Height, Marquis Grissom Wife, Diadora Bikes Website, Tver 字幕 消す パソコン, Wii U Guitar Hero Compatibility With Wii, Ryker Multi Tool Blades, Steven Hunter Obituary, Superhero Avatar Creator,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.