satisfactory production layout

At this point, the last thing for us to do is connect the input lines, to the four splitters. I'm pretty spaghetti until I get coal power and miner II's unlocked.

I usually start out with a spaghetti-factory to get the basic materials going. Two (2) Constructors are required.

I’ve used two mergers with the final output line spanning the border of the fifth and sixth column. 120 / 60 = 2. This makes me twitchy. Alternatively, all belts can be built with Conveyor Belt Mk.3, if there is sufficient material to do so. To get the right placement for the splitters, we shall first place the eight constructors.

You can drag the network graph … Helping you learn tips and skills to better your own factories.

Place these facing forwards starting in the thirteenth column through to the seventeenth column with space enough for a container between. Now place the second line of seven constructors, these will be placed against the mergers with their inputs spanning the two columns, start by placing the first constructor in the 15th and 16th column through to the 21st and 22nd column. EX EA

What do you like to do. Now place splitters taking the iron ore from your chosen inputs through to the smelters in a manifold style as you can see in the photo below. For the same positioning as me, you will need to place a splitter directly in front of the last merger in the copper sheet merging line in the twelfth column. Conveyor Belt Mk.1 can only transport 60 items/min. We shall then place a double manifold laying one manifold holding screws, on top of the other manifold holding rods.

This webpage and it’s respective owner(s) are not affiliated with Satisfactory or Coffee Stain Studios. If only 1 Constructor crafting Wires is connected to the Constructor crafting Cable, the latter will only run at 50% of the time due insufficient input rate. every single donation is time for me to do more awesome work for the community!

90 Iron Ingots are used to craft 60 Iron Plates. In front of each constructor’s inputs, there should be a splitter, with the exception of the 5th, 8th, and 11th columns. Once fully operational, you should now be able to produce 10 rotors per minute and is easily scale-able and very clean looking along you foot room to walk around the factory yourself. 90 / 60 = 1.5 (150% overclock, 1 Miner to 2 Constructors), 45 x 3 = 135 This page was last edited on 19 October 2020, at 15:35. In this example, all the buildings are in 1:1 ratio, as the item production and consumption rates are matched up perfectly (marked in red). The Limestones produced by a normal Miner can support 1.333... Constructors. Just keep stacking floors and taking stuff on and off the bus as needed. Now that we’ve placed the smelters, we need to place the constructors. 1.3333 / 2 = 0.6666 = 67%, Not underclock any of the Constructor works just fine. The production planner will help you find what you need to build the factory you want. Next place splitters along the merging line flowing towards the right and we will then connect all of these along the merging line and feed them into the constructors. Next, we shall place the constructor line for the copper sheets. We can now place a splitting manifold line, to do so place a splitter directly two places behind each constructor input.

Production chains rarely work in 1:1 building ratio; the example shown in the previous section is just a special case. In my current save I plan on making small factories producing items and use trains to move them to a central location. 60 / 45 = 1.333 -> 2 You can drag the network graph with the mouse, zoom in/out with the mouse wheel.

Content is available under CC NY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.  Rectangle The complexity keeps going up until the top floor where the finished product is made which is put on a conveyor lift back down to the first floor into an industrial storage container. To achieve 100% efficiency (as indicated by the '100%' at the lower right of each machine's UI), make sure the production rate from one machine matches the consumption rate of the next machine. 150 / 30 = 5. That means 15 Iron Ingots / min is required to craft 15 Iron Rods / min. At this point, your factory should now look something like this. 100 / 110 = 0.909 -> 1. That's just how I've gotten accustomed to building. Then place splitters flowing to the left of the grid in front of the right input of each assembler and connect the lines together.

Take note Clock Speed can only be set to integers of percentage. Once placed set all the constructors to iron screws. If done correctly you can connect a conveyor elevator from the constructor to the merger.

Once done, we shall place the manifolds feed the smelters, in order to do this place splitters flowing towards the left in front of the smelter inputs along the first column through to the 12th column, and then place a manifold line flowing to the right in front of the smelter inputs in the 15th, 17th, and 19th column.

This is equivalent to 50% efficiency.  Mixed In the previous section, we have learnt that each Iron Plate requires 1.5 Iron Ingots to craft. 15 x 2 = 30 Underclock both Constructors to 67% has the benefit of improved power saving compared to the previous method.

All the splitters should flow to the left, with the exception of the splitter in the eighth column which will flow forwards, being fed by the last merger in-front of the fourth smelter. For the wire, we shall place three constructors in the sixth row spanning the first and second, second and third, and the third and fourth columns. TotalXclipse Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Once placed, connect each of the remaining copper smelters with the splitter and constructor in front of them, now connect the neighboring splitter output with the mergers adjacent and then connect the merger with the constructor in front your build should now look like this. The difference is, underclock reduces power consumption. 2020-10-11. We will use Splitters and Mergers to distribute the items.

For the correct placement place the splitter in the middle of the fifth row running parallel to the top splitter.

Manifold This smelter should be set to 17% underclock and the iron rod constructor it’s connected to, set to 33% clock speed.

Obviously we can't build 0.333 machine, so 2 Constructors should be built to fully consume the Limestone produced by the Miner. A collection of tools for the Satisfactory game from Coffee Stain Studios . That means 60 Screws / min requires 15 Iron Rods / min. The only two hard requirements for any given layout are that each gen isn't underfed water/coal, and each pipe never exceeds 300m³. I've provided a closer view of the copper wire and cable constructors in the following image to make it clearer to understand. In general, any decimal in building ratio can be simply rounded up to the next integer, for example: One line will go off to produce screws and the other will carry the already produced rods to the assemblers to become rotors.

You should now be able to connect elevators from the smelter up to the merger. The interactive map will help you manage your factories and can act as a save editor. At this point we will be placing two merger lines against the constructor’s outputs. Now connect all the screw constructors together using mergers flowing down, with the exception of the bottom constructor's merger, this merger will face forwards (flowing towards the right of the layout). We shall place another splitter, this time flowing downwards.  Intermediate With efficiency in mind, this guide provides you with the layout to produce 5 computers per minute. 60 x 2 = 120 If only 1 Smelter is built, the Copper Ores produced by the Miner will not be consumed fast enough, and they will backlog into the Miner and causing it to run at only 50% of the time.

Production planner Enter the number you wish to produce per minute, the calculator will try to find a possible solution to provide a valid production chain.

Do note as we are using manifolds the screws manifold line will need a MK3 conveyor as you will be transporting 250 screws per minute. Where the item flow rates are between 120/min and 60/min, Conveyor Belt Mk.2 should be used. The manufacturers are placed just below mid-way of the seventh row, the positioning should look like this. When it comes to the assemblers, you will be required to place an under-clock of 50% on one of them. If you have a particular layout or guide you’d be interested in sharing with the community, we’d gladly give These constructors will both be set to cable and should both be set to 75% underclock. Part 5 – Reinforced Iron plate Assemblers. I've found that you pretty much need a factory to make a factory. Conveyor Belt Mk.3 can handle the 150/min item flow rate and should be built right after the Miner. You can also delete the stacks of mergers beneath the top manifold line. With that said though, the method I'm using right now is the vertical main bus. Do not underclock it to 33%, as we will lose the 0.33% processing speed. Moving on, we will place 3 assemblers on the edge of the 11th row. 3615 Once all assembler inputs are connected, we will place a merging line flowing to the right on the output side of the assemblers, which will run these circuit boards to the manufacturers. In front of the smelter in column 2, we will place a merger flowing forwards and in front of all other smelters with the exception of the first and last smelter in column one and 19, place splitters facing flowing forwards. Before we move to the next section, we will once again cover clock-speeds. Content is available under CC NY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Now we need to place five constructors for screws. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. These will be brought over to the manufacturers later on. Only build one (1) Constructor and overclock it to 134% allows all the Limestone to be consumed effectively.

This article describes the basics of setting up production lines, how to read the UI of buildings (such as input and output item rates), and how to calculate the buildings ratio. Finally I ship it all to a central factory that creates only high-teir items and outputs it in to a centralised storage and the space elevator. The reason for this is that that will be where the rotors are outputted to, for the stator & Motor guide. Looking at the crafting ratio (the bold texts), we can deduce that each Iron Plate requires 1.5 Iron Ingots to craft. Pure nodes are quite common in Northern Forest and they yield double rate. With the copper smelters set to copper ingots, we will need to set the first smelter in the first column to a 17% underclock. 120 / 40 = 3. You can connect the top two constructors to this merger and then connect the merger to the splitter. If I need another interconnect I build it one wall higher than the one below it and route it as neatly as is reasonable.

Jacob Hayden Adler, Tara Michelle Condo, Charles Scharf Parents, How To Measure Nautical Miles On A Sectional Chart, John Thomson Net Worth, Calendrier 2019 Avec Numéro De Semaine à Imprimer, Badass Guild Names, Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Discontinued, Virtual View From My Seat Neyland Stadium, Write The Electron Configuration For The Following Ion P3 −, Jeff Schroeder Wife, Chauncey Billups Nickname, John Maxwell Motorcycle, Ghetto Golf Discount, Sarah Lancashire Husband, Is Dwayne Harris Married, Adam Schiff Law And Order Quotes, Primark Assessment Answers Best Worst, Do Scorpios Overthink Things, Larissa Dos Santos Lima Deported, Michael Griffin Fargo, Environmental Superhero Names, Vectors Physics Problems And Solutions Pdf, Summit Gta Rp, Philodendron Verrucosum Variegata, Field Hockey Penalty Corner Positions, Archana Mehta Manu Raju, Who Does Simon Callow Play In Harry Potter, Le Feu Sur La Glace 2 En Route Vers La Gloire Streaming, Goliath Names Dnd, Crowley Isd Single Sign On, Celtic Fc Mask, Yammer Live Event Vs Teams Live Event,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.