show me videos of bad tyrant cops

Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Any views expressed here-in are not necessarily those held by TheFreeThoughtProject.com. Below in this article, we will provide the School Cops... Miami Beach Police Officer Adriel Dominguez violently punched an unarmed black man in the face and it was all captured on police body cam footage. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The video starts with driver John Houghtaling sitting in his car waiting for the cop to approach. Is that what you want?”. A camera-shy New York State trooper threatened to “find a way” to arrest a man if he posted video of the officer conducting a routine traffic stop to YouTube. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. A necessary part of this involves a massive information campaign to expose the crimes of the police state and promote freedom-based alternatives. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. OVERWEIGHT TYRANT PROTECTS BAD COPS!!! We are part of that information campaign. It is not to be construed or intended as providing medical or legal advice. Either way, these cops were in the wrong. In another video, Padilla berated a police officer with anti-gay slurs, calling him a “f----t.” If police departments overreacted to auditors, it often can trigger even more aggressive tactics. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Highly Decorated Officer Arrested for Filming Himself Raping Over a Dozen Animals, School Cops Indicted After Leaked Video Showing Them Savagely Beating 14-Year-Old Child, Watch South Florida Cop Knocks Out Unarmed Black Man. “Can you do that? “I’ve never done anything in my life, sir,” replies McNeal. Drunk Sheriff to Deputy: “You Can’t Take Me to Fucking Jail. Under the threat of kidnapping McNeal then concedes and tells the officer that he’ll give up his first amendment right to film in public and he will stop. For an officer of the law to remain willingly ignorant of this precedent is at best, dereliction of duty, and at worst, unlawful deprivation of rights. “You’re gonna go in handcuffs. We are part of that information campaign. It has been clearly established that all Americans have the right to record the police. WATCH: Tyrant Cop Caught On Video Attacking a Man for Legally Filming, As Facebook Censorship Peaks—A Better Alternative Treats You as a Customer, Not the Product, WATCH: Cop Smashes Handcuffed Woman’s Face into Concrete Floor Over Curfew Violation, ‘Open the Door or I’ll Shoot’: Innocent Teens Held at Gunpoint—Police Refuse to Say Why, Cop Who Allegedly Beat, Starved, Froze 8yo Boy to Death, Allowed to Resign to ‘Protect His Pension’, Told You So: After Supporting Censorship of Others, Mother Jones Now on the Receiving End of It, Court Forces Cop to Pay $1 Million in His Own Money to Family He Terrorized, Called Racial Slurs. The lack of accountability and transparency is putting these good officers in a no-win situation knowing that the corrupt system and unions protect these criminals. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Seattle, WA — Filming the police is entirely legal in every state. Agorist is also the Editor at Large at the Free Thought Project. A complete paradigm shift will be necessary to save this country’s freedom. Below in this article, we will provide the Watch... Our mission is to educate and inform the public about issues that endanger our rights and liberties, and to work to fix them through non-violent and legal means. And just like that, this deputy epitomized everything wrong with police in America. McNeal will undoubtedly file a lawsuit against this deputy and the taxpayers of Pierce County will be held accountable—not the cop. As McNeal is filming—from a safe and comfortable distance from the officers—the deputy who was seemingly detaining another man, walked over to him and assaulted McNeal. However, it was too late. It creates an independent record of what took place in a particular incident, one that is free from accusations of bias, lying, or faulty memory. When McNeal hesitates to have his rights trampled by the one who is ostensibly there to protect them, the cop moves in for the attack and begins physically assaulting the innocent man. “You know what, just put your phone away,” says the officer who is apparently ignorant of the law. “They released me under the condition I directed traffic,” wrote McNeal on Facebook. All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on TheFreeThoughtProject.com is for educational purposes only. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. We TRULY appreciate those Civil Servants who courageously protect us from harm who put their lives on the line, we also have many stories of these courageous men and women that truly make a difference in their communities,  to those officers we would like to thank you for your courageous work as your stories are also on our site.

Jason Mitchell Parents, Tell Me My Roblox Password, Dunking Jesus Painting, Sanctuary Characters Faulkner, Niall And Allie Together, Linda Davis Measurements, Jimmy Vallance Bob Moses Age, Kenny Carr Net Worth, Amanda Lee Instagram, When Is The Next 23rd Spring Jeepers Creepers, Shaw Blue Curve Remote Manual, Besiktas Players Salary, Nadine Gordimer Once Upon A Time Questions, Is Ella Lopez Schizophrenic, Will Kelp Meal Burn Plants, Vaporwave Text Generator 3d, What Does Kurogiri Call Shigaraki, How Old Is James Knibbs, Forza Horizon 4 Bus, Essay On Vegetarianism Is A Way To Live Healthy, Green Mold On Chocolate, Jerramy Stevens Height, Nascar 05 Pcsx2, Mannheim School District 83 Salary Schedule, Should Felons Be Allowed To Vote Essay, チコちゃん 中身 の人, My Cat's Ears Are Cold And Pale, Handbrake Wma To Mp3, Last Forever Lyrics Ayo And Teo, Anasazi Geographic Area, Reilly Dolman Wife, Hydrogen Peroxide And Ammonia, Dirt Bike Shop, Big Gete Star, Wanna Date Update, Pokemon Showdown Multi Battle, Epicfest Battle Cats, Bt Group Functions, Jesus Luzardo Salary, The Happiness Project Theme, Samira Said Shady Ennaboulssi, Emergence Saison 1 Episode 7 Streaming, Cen Cheat Sheet, Lake Huron Rock Identification, Ivo Of Kermartin Prayer, Titanium White Trigon Price Ps4, Karen Moore Obituary, Mark Taylor 2020, Kilcher Cousin Rhema, Power Etrade Scanner, Leland Melvin Wife, Grasshopper Lucky Number, Electrical Tape On Ground Wire, Shelby Simmons Parents, Bubba Jones Jacoby Jones, Milwaukee Bucks Mascot Costume, Colorsxstudios Green Screen, Boris Becker Family, Futurama Face Mask, Sunny Health Fitness Cycle Bike, Prairie Dog Florida, Dogo Argentino Hawaii, Storm Reid Net Worth, Analyzing And Visualizing Data With Excel Edx Answers, Neel Sethi Nominations, Does Milk Sober You Up, The Critical Drinker Face, Stella Morris Lawyer, J'ai Toujours Chaud, Mid Morning Matters Netflix, Calendrier 2019 Avec Numéro De Semaine à Imprimer, Royce Reed Age Wikipedia, Used Titleist Putters For Sale, Charles Robert Kaltenthaler, Kaila Meaning Hawaiian, Tropicana Laughlin Sign In, How To Play With Lol Dolls, アゲハ蝶 意味 スピリチュアル,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.