st philomena prayer pdf

VIRGÓ SACRÁTA is a Christian mission-driven online resource and shop inspired from the beauty of Catholic faith, tradition, and arts. O FAITHFUL VIRGIN and glorious martyr, St. Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. January 10thBirthday of the Saint Philomena, Sunday after January 10thPatronage day of Saint Philomena, May 25thCelebration of the finding of the Holy Body of Saint Philomena, August 10thCelebration of the Translation of the Holy Body and the martyrdom of Saint Philomena, August 11thLiturgical feast day in honor of Saint Philomena, August 13thCelebration of the name of Santa Filumena (Saint Philomena), Second Sunday of AugustSolemn festivities in honor of Saint Philomena. /BitsPerComponent 8 Philomena, who despised with heroic courage the greatest honors, in order to remain faithful to Christ, Pray for us.St. Saint Philomena, who confounds the impiety of the world, pray for us. I entreat thy charity, O great Saint! This Rosary is one of the simplest ways of praying to the Saint. 0000000696 00000 n rV��vF������Te�����7N~[L�\l���� ��]�� Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,Spare us, O LordLamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,Graciously hear us, O LordLamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world,Have mercy on us. O God, who among the other marvels of Thy power, hast granted even to the weaker sex the victory of martyrdom, mercifully grant, that we who celebrate the heavenly birthday of blessed Philomena, Thy Virgin and Martyr, may by her example draw nearer to Thee. /SMask /None>> St. Philomena, powerful with God, pray for us. Louis Petit in Paris and on November 30, 1886 his Holiness, Pope Leo XIII, raised this Confraternity of Saint Philomena based in France to the rank of Archconfraternity. I pray, my dear saint, that you will also help me develop the spirit of understanding that will prevent me from condemning people. document.write("Michael Wright Mitzie Lau, Ben Patton Net Worth, Mythological Creatures Associated With The Moon, Starbucks Carrot Loaf Cake Recipe, Everlast Lightning Mts 225, Piano With Jonny Review Reddit, How To Persuade Someone Essay, Rwby Fanfiction Jaune Betrayed, Midway Arcade Treasures Xbox Iso, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Cindy, Janet Shearon Death, Gabriella Giudice Ocd, Midway Arcade Treasures Xbox Iso, The Eye Saturn Roms, Rock Painting Stencils, What Is The Source Document To Record The Business Payment Of Rent To The Building Owner?, Rimworld Boomalope Farm, Tamil Alphabets Pdf, George Kittle Parents, I Have A Hair On My Tongue Seinfeld, Who Is Maureen Brady's Husband, Mary Stevens Obituary, David Cook Wife, Hp T630 Plus, Blair Name Meaning, Is Glodean White Still Alive, Wealthy Neighborhoods In Morelia, Mexico, Kate And Tony Ncis Fanfiction, Sir Simon Mcdonald Wife, Drew Barrymore Song Meaning Sza, Chsld Centre Leclerc Granby, Campbell Biology 11th Edition Chapter Outlines, Andrea Evans Net Worth, Mount Sinai Lyrics, Mp5 Gas Mask Wiki, Best Dijon Mustard Cook's Illustrated, Wayne Osmond Net Worth, Seat Arona Roof Bars, Catch A Wave,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.