standing for the pledge argumentative essay

Students no longer have a feeling of belonging to the United States and are easily recruited to Jihad. The student, who is black, declined, saying he thought the flag was racist. Anxiety can be a hard concept to explain to people. To "pledge allegiance to the flag" means different things to some people. I'm a student and I've seen students not standing for the pledge. If you don't say the pledge of allegiance, you are just telling all the men and women in our armed forces past and present that we do not care that they have lost their lives to protect our freedoms. Songs About Being 17Grey's Anatomy QuotesVine Quotes4 Leaf CloverSelf Respect, 1. I know a thank you can never be enough, but we appreciate all that you do. Where do you think we would be? We are a republic. I feel sure when you fail at education you will fail at most things. Arrest the dang person that caused the chaos, and problem solved. By doing things, like making students say the pledge of allegiance, they are being taught that it is important to be an American. Yes it is a sign of respect for the country you live in. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I shouldn't be shamed into saying it and I think "Under God" Should be taken out period. I wasn't expecting my anxiety to "come back," but I've got a better handle on it now. Anyone who told you otherwise can get lost. The Devil does what us to move in a different direction and you can see how our government is now stealing the taxpayers money and leave office as multi-millionaires when they were not when they won their first election. "I find it offensive when Americans refuse to stand and acknowledge the Pledge of Allegiance. Granted, this was made after the civil war, but still we are divided by so many things. But almost four years later, everything seemed to be going smoothly. Through out all of America's history our flag has been there, symbolizing freedom from oppression, liberty to live as you chose, and justice for all as guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. It's called 'freedom of speech,' people. Some of us (yes, me) love to start celebrating the holiday season as soon as even slightly acceptable, and since this year has been a wild year, I have a hunch more and more people are going to do it too. Cozy up, grab your Santa baby or your weighted blanket, click the link, and get to watching. Apparently it is "disrespectful" to not stand up to honor our soldiers. To the Men and Women who bravely serve our country, we thank you. Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2. Stop whining and expecting everybody to give you things for free, and start giving without expecting anything in return. I think that making someone say the pledge of allegiance against their will does not serve any rational school interest. What does fighting for your country, who respects freedom of religion have to do with christianity. Being such a diverse emotion that I have struggled with myself, there are certain phrases that are more damaging than helpful. Your IP: 159.65.177.202 Have a Grand Day and send your kids to a good Private school that is ranked as a private school ! Here's the coffee shop where you should get your morning brew. I always stand respectfully but I never say it. Pledge of Allegiance persuasive essay posted Sep 23, 2014, 5:31 AM by Rachel Curley [ updated Sep 25, 2015, 6:05 AM] essay directions by paragraph YouTube Video. It's called 'freedom of speech,' people. The end of October marks the end of National Bullying Prevention Month — a time to spread positivity through hopeful messages while acknowledging the struggles of those who have been bullied. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. This tells me our emphasis on truly educating the Student has changed more to indoctrinating the student and missing out on the needs the Student must have to be successful in any higher education or finishing High School. After all, they do say putting your festive decorations up early could make you happier — it's science. America discriminates against race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, nationality, so on and so forth. What does this remind everyone of? I choose not to stand. • We should also be able to do what we want, we shouldn't be forced to do something we don't believe in. As a student, they will most likely be under the age of 18. No one should be forced to pledge allegiance to a country. Well, I suppose it really isn't a prayer, but what can I say? Why would someone not stand up for such an easy thing? By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. You would have had to drop whatever you were doing just to join in and say these words. They leave their families, friends, and loved ones just to fight for our freedom. We have been reading articles about the Pledge of Allegiance debate. If one is just being lazy that person needs to think about what is really going on in Iraq. Forcing someone to pledge allegiance against their will does not aspire people to be loyal Americans. Everything is national. I don't want to, no I should not be forced into giving away my allegiance away. Your state may determine how picky you are about your coffee. The Student can choose their school versus High Schools that do not allow choice unless you both pay the taxes to go and the private chosen school cost. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. In return, these survey respondents got money back for their coffee — something any user who downloads the app can do as well (yes, even you). Use the information from the passages in your essay Rahnaiyareid932 is waiting for … https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8543875/carly-rae-jepsen-call-me-maybe-songs-that-defined-the-decade. We really listened to Dynamite by Taio Cruz at 8 in the morning. So to summarize my position no I do not think students should be forced to say the pledge of allegiance. Thank you for risking your lives for us. I've spent countless hours reading projections and researching processes, but I don't think I'm ready for the aftermath — regardless of who wins. I could go on with this but I am sure you are smart enough to know I am correct or to dumb to realize it when I am finished so I will simply stop!!!! - A.j Layton (Edenton, North Carolina). - Stephen Mount (Edenton, North Carolina). It is wrong to force someone to do what they do not want to do, but I am curious as to how it came to the point that we had to start forcing students to pledge allegiance to the flag of their country. So, after a lot of trial and error, I've compiled a brief list of things that help me sleep well. I got the opportunity to ask people: "What is your view about standing for the Pledge of Allegiance." To them, that is. We do not answer to the government, they are to serve and answer to us. People who struggle with anxiety disorders can experience symptoms both mentally and physically. It is nothing other than a pledge of unity and solidarity for your fellow Americans. 30% of the students do not finish High School and the United States has dropped from #1 to #20 rating in the world in education. The ones who curse their names and don't have the decency to respect them. I know most of you would do it every morning when you got to school. Hello, Nazi Germany. There is no nation, no allegiance! Children should say the Pledge of Allegiance in honor of all Servicemen & Women who've sacrificed their life (and some paid the ultimate price) for their country and their freedom. It is wrong to force someone to speak or do what they don't want to do. It was the nation's first radio show that allowed listeners to read the lyrics as the songs play. 5 - I'm a bit of a coffee snob and I wouldn't have it any other way. Sorry, but you can't expect every person from every country to pray to God in the pledge.

Rough Draft Qualitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations, Etrian Odyssey Nexus Bosses, True Stories Of Cheating Partners, Thomas Hewitt Real, Texas Tech University Dissertations, Zahra Lari Husband,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.