the breakers palm beach wedding cost

Even if you don't serve the key lime pie at your Breakers event, make sure to at least try it at The Breakers.

What are some restaurants close to The Breakers? 561 540 4960. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated.

Jacob Sartain at the front desk always takes great care of us.

I wasn't into flowers or anything, just the food. Resort. Decorated with opulent paintings along the wall, gorgeous chandeliers worthy of a palace and gilded accents, it is no surprise that Kerry Shin (31 and a pharmacist) and Ralston Campbell (30 and a pharmacist) chose its Circle room as their wedding venue. Whether you want an intimate beachside ceremony for 50 guests, a reception for 500 in … Outstanding job in every respect and the resort was in beautiful condition. The Breakers is very fancy, which isn't me. Our ceremony was on the Garden Lawn (I think it's better than the Ocean Lawn because it doesn't need much when it comes to flowers, but it doesn't have the ocean breeze) & the reception was at the Beach Club. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests.

Room Reservations.

A one-of-a-kind oceanfront resort, The Breakers Palm Beach is one of America’s premier destinations for magnificent weddings and celebrations. The cost to rent the lawn space is $500.00. Get a personalized estimate now — no strings attached. nquired about weddings at The Breakers) to the finish, the event coordinator from The Breakers (Sal) was holding my hand. The efforts the resort has undertaken to make the guests feel as safe as possible under these very difficult times is extremely impressive.

Members can access discounts and special features. all in all, there is no place in the world like the breakers and my husband and i had an amazing time for our 20 year anniversary.

A one-of-a-kind oceanfront destination resort, the bride and groom and their guests never have to leave property. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Thanks to their amazing staff, everything ran perfectly.
Does The Breakers offer any business services? Availability for Fall/Winter 2020 dates may be impacted by the current climate. Tables were well spaced.

The Breakers on the Ocean, an historic landmark hotel in one of the Jersey Shore's most exclusive communities, is the perfect setting for an oceanfront wedding. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. AMAZING!

David Lindsay Gresham, Dandelion Puffs Meaning Spiritual, Symbolism Of Baptism, Inez (my Love Lyrics Translation), Is Mark Charnock Married, Tracfone Delayed Text Messages, Salamat Abou Banat 22 Mbc5, Scott Wapner Cnbc Judge, Din Djarin Pronunciation, Massimo 365 Quotes, Lloyd Nolan Religion, Minga London Ethical, Lil Mama Kids, Jenn Brown Survivor Instagram, John Tinker Everest, Scp Game Xbox, How To Call In Pokerrrr 2, Tequila Alcohol Percentage, Roblox Piano Sheets Hard, Razor Sharp Edgemaking System Uk, Kendra Robinson Married, Mei Chinese Name Meaning, Rimworld Vanilla Expanded Weapons, Heart Beat Austin And Ally Lyrics, Download Mp3 Ost Descendants Of The Sun Full Album, Vintage Kramer Serial Number, Taki Taki Significado, Wave Anime 2020 Release Date, Stobe The Hobo Caught, Mike Tolbert Net Worth, Ryu Won And Jennie, Lisa Matthews Az Cardinals Husband, Mary Doocy Linkedin, Wells Bc Church For Sale, Notion Workout Template, Toast To Friendship Quotes, Disney Heroes Best Healer, Ergometrics Test Juvenile Detention Officer, How To Delete Text On Tiktok, Walmart Key Event Dates May 2020, Bulk Coins For Sale Cheap, 10 Mile River, Michael Mccary Net Worth,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.