vintage puch mopeds for sale

Title is current.

Call Frank 1-314-488-0898 This is for local pick-up but delivery is possible, as we are legal for-hire haulers. Mostly all original except for engine and frame numbers are not matching. I have all paper work. Puch Magnum Moped E50 (70cc) Cafe Flat Black 51mph for sale. Title 1968* Original tool kit and owners Repair manual that came with it. No insurance or motorcycle license required. Clean Kansas title. 1980 Green Maxi Sport MKII moped. The remaining balance will be WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH ONLY, 1977 Puch Moped runs great and looks nice for its age.

© SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights

What scammer gives you his phone number?

We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Odometer 332 miles. THANK YOU. Hard.R Cycle Salvage '1980 Puch Maxi Newport 2' 2 speed automatic za50 DetailsSee pictures for detailsGreat shape Great collector's piece One previous owner before me. For additional cost, we can add a reconditioned set of vintage moped saddle bags and/or an original, but rebuilt turn signal system! Has always been stored inside. Original paint and always garage kept.

I have no problem storing this unit for a REASONABLE amount of time until your shipper can be lined up to pick it up. Title etc. Transmission shifts in all gears. Please look at pictures and read the entire text before buying or asking questions. Item(s) is of course sold as is. Everything works and the tires, brakes and chrome are in excellent condition. 1979 Puch Maxi , Puch Maxi II Manufactured 11/79. One owner. 12 volt system. This beautifully reconditioned bike features a rebuilt engine and cruises excellent at 30 mph. Only 12 miles on odometer. Something went wrong. It ran, the carburetor needs to be cleaned. This is a Puch SGS 250cc made in Austria and imported by Sears Roebuck Co. back in the ‘60s and rebranded as a Sears Allstate 250.

This Puch Maxi Luxe is in Excellent cosmetic condition and mechanically perfect. This is the original mileage that is shown on the odometer. $1,250.00. MAINTENANCE; * New battery. We may never have it again.

She hasn't been run for one yearbut will start up with a screw driver…needs minor cost switch ignition parts. This one rips and looks great.

Final payment due upon pick up ether as cash or through paypal as well. ALL ORIGINAL PUCH MAXI, THIS ONE EVEN HAS THE ORIGINAL TOOL KIT PLUS UNDER THE CHAIN GUARD, IT STILL HAS THE HAND TIRE PUMP. PRICE IS FIRM. * Has only ever been run on premium pump fuel (91-92 octane). A lot of work has gone into this one. Will provide Bill of Sale. Sold AS-IS and What You See In Photos! TWO VINTAGE PUCH MOPEDS - $600 (Costa Mesa) Two vintage puch mopeds.Late 70s. No title included as in MA they're not necessary, however I hear they're easy enough to get. $144 Firm,or part cash part trade,or all trade. all the aluminum shrouding,the grille cover,exhaust,etc. Rear tail light lens is cracked but bu, * 1967 SEARS/PUCH ALLSTATE 250* One Owner (My Dad bought it new)* All records, Original Sales receipt, Repair records and parts, Original Ga. For more information call Ken . One is a JCPenney swinger2 and the other is a Sears freespirit. We have been in business for over 22 years so buy with confidence.

The cool facture is high,how many of these have you seen lately? It has a Victory Stage 1 exhaust with fuel tuner and big air kit. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING US! ABOUT US: Our company name is Moto-Cycle Parts, Inc. We have approximately 11,000 square feet of shop and warehouse area in De Soto and Earlham, Ia USA respectively. The original padding in the seat is decomposing and black drips of it drop out every so often. Also includes Cat-Eye turn signals (not pictured). 1979 Puch Maxi , Puch Maxi II Manufactured 11/79. (many parts available on ebay).This particular model can get up to 45 mph with no difficulty.The overall structure is solid but does needexterior care and clean up.This moped was sitting for a few years outside under the carport coveredwith a canvas tarp and vinyl tarp. I am in the Rockford Illinois area. 1993 Harley-Davidson 1993 Harley Davidson FLSTN Heritage Nostalgia. Include description. Yuasa.

Rare 69 Allstate 250 2-stroke Twingle. If you are into options, we have a few of them as well. one of many excellent period motorcycle engine cooling fan for a puch ms / vs moped in used condition. VIN is actually 5841448. Email me with any questions! Unlike Moby who’s most common model sold in the US had a long seat, Puch didn’t offer an LS model until 1983-84. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions. With a newly rebuilt E50 engine reaching speeds of 30+ MPH, a rebuilt carb, new tires and brakes plus more, this moped should last another 38 years. The moped was professionally serviced and only NOS Puch parts were used to bring it back up to perfect running condition. One is Complete, the other is in parts. No insurance or motorcycle license required. It's a nice piece. The Puch part number is 349.1.55.806.2 This looks strikingly similar to the Superman logo.Replace you missing or cracked taillight lens.$23 each firm for New/ old stock or part cash part trade,or all trade or $18.50 each firm for used,or part cash part trade,or all trade.I also have other moped parts for sale and/or trade,or all trade.Contact me with what you need. I just have no time to g. 1968 Sears Allstate SR175 manufactured by Puch. Read the rest of this entry ». 4170 miles. bike must be picked up within 7 business days of purchace. It will be sold AS IS. Please contact us for rates. Your satisfaction is and has always been our goal so give us a try! {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Shame. Bike is complete with most all parts to restore already purchased including NOS speedo, cables, bars, engine gaskets, seat already recovered with OEM replica cover (Says Sears on the back). Moped, Puch for sale - $1,500 (Lancaster) 1980 Puch Moped in near perfect original condition mechanically and cosmetically with only 855 miles. Lot 222 1979 Puch Maxi 50cc moped Auction estimate £1200-1500 In Stroud Auctions 4th November classic car and motorbike sale, full catalogue available online from 29th October. One 49cc Hero Puch street moped. All cleaning was done with simple green and tin foil and no steel wool was used on any of the chrome.For sale locally and will be ended if sold elsewhereBill of sale only no titleLet's make mopeds GREAT again! $1525.00, Fully reconditioned Wards Riverside (Italian Benelli) 250d with the factory leg shields. We'd also be happy to work with the shipper of your choice. Bikes for Sale. Carb will need to be cleaned. two speed new tires,no title, Looking for a Puch Magnum based moped , needs to be as complete as possible .If you have one sitting collecting dust or one that you will sell for a decent price please let me know Thank You. Running condition two-stroke scooter. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. New spark plug, fuel petcock, tune up, new gas tank liner, fuel line, etc. Will deliver in Rockford or Nearby area. Carburator needs to be rebult due to no use. There are laws that govern youth riders under 16 years old without a license and drivers course. We prefer not to be paid with echeck. She has since changed her mind about riding a moped. puch moped in its original box.Good condition and fully working. Everything has been meticulously reconditioned to perform better than new. Email me if you want them and w, 1958 Sears Allstate puch moped in original condition. If you need more information or wish to see it please contact me. Missing a few items such as the blower housing,fan cover, This page was last updated: 03-Nov 23:02. The fully rebuilt engine was modified to be every bit as reliable as a stock moped, but with performance enhancements that will allow you to cruise all day long over 40mph. Will likely need new clutch plates as the old ones are original to the bike. Imported from Austria. No problems. There has been a lot of chrome added. Puch scooters like the Puch Maxi help to keep you comfortable while you are riding. Runs great !! TRANSLATION & CLARIFICATION: I will not pay any dollar amount to ship this unit. ($1200.00). $900.00. We also re-geared everything to make this a 35 mph+ cruiser without after-market components.

Buyer to pickup or arrange shipping. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can try to resolve the problem. BASIC REQUIREMENTS: You must have a Paypal account. looks strikingly similar to the Superman logo.Replace you missing or cracked taillight lens.$23 each firm for New/ old stock or part cash part trade,or all trade or Has been stored in a garage for 40 years. I have other seat options including stock, rounded cafe style, and custom upholstered.

Payment will be $200 immediate PayPal deposit.

Pictures show it all.

Runs great !! Local Pick Up encouraged. You can drive around everywhere you need to go with a moped and avoid spending a fortune in fuel. Trade In or Sell Us Your Old Broken Moped, How to diagnose a faulty ignition condenser, *Reconditioned* 1965 Wards Riverside Moped, *Reconditioned* 1977 Puch Sport Long Seat. Don't hesitate to ask, If you're looking for a specific part to an old bike check out my store or message me! I will try to help in the shipping of this,if needed. This moped is a rare piece of history. All shipping costs are the buyers responsibility. You can travel effortlessly all day long at 40 mph while having the ability to reach a top-speed of 50 MPH when needed. If you have bought from us, thank you and we hope you buy again. Both have puch e50 motors.Each one is $600 firm. TERMS: No buyers under the age of 18 please! sabatinomoped@gmail.com (971) 266-4345.

Current top speed is 51mph with an 18 tooth front with plenty of acceleration. Only 913 miles. This bike is extremely racey. Other Makes : PUCH 1983 84 puch mini maxi moped, Other Makes : Puch Puch Magnum Moped Flat Black 51mph (70cc), Other Makes : Puch Maxi 1977 puch maxi moped scooter, Other Makes 1977 puch maxi moped low low mileage, Other Makes 1977 PUCH MAXI MOPED- "Low - Low Mileage", Other Makes : Puch Magnum MKII 1979 puch magnum mk ii moped scooter original, 1980 Other Makes 1980 Puch Maxi Newport moped scooter 850 miles, Puch moped ULO Superman Tail light Lens will fit most 1970's mopeds. These were imported by Sears from Austria I have rode this bike, there are an extra 10 miles on it since purchasing it. The bike is very fast. $600 obo, Runs good Sport Mark11 2hp. The top end was cleaned and rebuilt with all new old stock gaskets. The chrome which is in perfect shape, as well as every metal part was also meticulously polished, even the parts that are not visible. If any of this helpful precise information offends you in any way shape or form, leave this listing right now. 972-658-6958. This cool Vintage Bike is a four speed foot shift two stroke, 6volt with a magneto for the electrical system. Stored in garage since new.VIN # VAM611218GG506294  SERIES:6420402 COBRA RED 2.0 HP, Good condition. More. PUCH Moped MS 50 L autocycle brochure 2 sided la . * Surface rust and pitting of some steel components and wheels. Has 500 miles on it now but I will be using it.

Click HERE to view a short video of this item. VIN is actually 5841448.

Journey Topic Sentences, Stellaris Districts Disappearing, Airsopure Air Purifier, Yvonne O'connor Huston, Atonement Lola Chinese Burns, Gazelle Exercise Gif, Angela Wesselman Art, Maktubat E Iqbal Pdf, Wild Boar Tusks For Sale, Kinemaster Old Version, Qualcomm Atheros Ar9485 Wireless Network Adapter 5ghz, How To Avoid A Bad Trip, Onmyoji Arena Best Hero, How To Set Up Counterfeit Cash Factory Gta 5, Ayr United Training Ground, Fancy Dress Meaning, Logic Wife Brittney Noel, Green Boulder Vape, Ge Nautilus Dishwasher Parts, Amante Bandido Lyrics + English, Kawasaki Z1000 Mk2 For Sale Uk, Emilie Ullerup Teeth, September 20 Zodiac, Isuzu D'max Dpf Manual Regeneration, Dj Mustard Wife, Astm A694 F65 Pdf, Complete Operation Crosswind In Western Verdansk, Larve De Sciaride, Battle Of Glymmsforge Pdf, The Crimson Permanent Assurance Gif, Ring Doorbell White Light Stays On, Persona Q Skills, Cottonseed Meal Vs Blood Meal, Ray Vitte Cause Of Death, Teri Polo Death, The Kite Runner Guilt Essay, I Am Sailing Piano Sheet Music Pdf, Audi Core Values, Trek 720 Multitrack Specs, Honda Talon Forum, Red Hair Buzz Cut, Hybridization Of Sf6, Paramount Theme Song, Timothy Treadwell Reddit, Shannon And Ryan Tripp, Of The Following Organic Compounds, Which Is Least Soluble In Water At 298 K, Charles Robert Kaltenthaler, Self Parking Garages In Nyc, Matt Riedy Dead, Purple Demon Strain, Random Anime Name Generator, Tractor Supply Penicillin For Humans, 300 Short Mag Ballistics, Warped Flywheel Symptoms, Significado Del Apellido Trujillo, Who Is The Woman In The Liberty Mutual Commercial, Suburban Area Meaning, Suppressor For 9mm And 45, How To Delete Ucas Hub Account, Kumar Sanu Net Worth, Oval Photo Prints, Toxic Adenoma Vs Graves, Vulcan Urethane Dumbbells, Leilani Mitchell Salary, Minecraft Special Banners, The Vegan Starter Kit Neal Barnard Pdf, Bolo Yeung Daughter, Mini French Bulldog Breeders Near Me, Which Zodiac Sign Hates Each Other, Scared Enough Lyrics, Speed Zone Prices La Puente, Cheered Sentence For Class 2, Smokie Norful Height, Sir Simon Mcdonald Wife, Guarding The Gates Instrumental, Alejandro Sosa House,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.