who is your glee best friend

Who is your guy’s emergency contact? (Any Hanks, really.). Sign up to the BuzzFeed Quizzes Newsletter - Binge on the latest quizzes delivered right to your inbox with the Quizzes newsletter! His mom. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! You’ll be operating the merch booth on his band’s tour. What annoying habit would your man have? Just a regular Joe.

You don’t mind if you guys go visit his family, do you? (Or so he says.).

Community Contributor. Holding hands somewhere — it doesn’t really matter if it’s somewhere fancy (and it probably won’t be). I worked hard on it. I feel like it's pretty accurate, so yah. BuzzFeed As Is Something for …

I worked hard on it. He’s tired of getting recognized. Watching Jeopardy together over frozen dinners. Or anything with the word “star” in it (other than “Star Search”). Usually rock, but nothing too heavy. You might be surprised. He would silently vow never to take you anywhere in public ever again. He’s a little whiny. Do you think you know who your boyfriend on glee would be? You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Which season was the best? This quiz is testing out a new look, and if you notice any visual bugs please report them! He only likes music that no one’s ever heard of. by Haylimarie1229. What couple’s costume would he want you two to dress up as on Halloween? Like Tom Hanks. Helping him run lines for his next audition.

He doesn’t have one.

Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me!

Your guy isn’t worried — no one else can compete with him. Season 1 Season 1 .

(Okay, maybe more than a little…), He has a tendency for starting fights in bars. Charlie Sheen is really living the dream, isn’t he? santana, brittanyspierce, gleecast.

A GoToQuiz Exclusive: Big Five Personality Test, allows you to adjust sliders to fine-tune your responses to a series of questions. This is my quiz where you get to find out who your glee boyfriend would be. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Some people have quite a few of best friends, whereas others simply have one. Or Star Trek. Reporting on what you care about. Well, take this quiz to find out!

Who's Your Glee Boyfriend? You can avoid emergencies, as long as you’re careful. Somewhere totally romantic, like Paris. 10 Comments. Someone from Star Wars. Everyone tends to have at least one person they would trust with their deepest darkest secrets. Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad. And in restaurants. Do you think you know who your boyfriend on glee would be?
Your new duet partner! He doesn’t have a ton of close friends. Whichever band Tommy Lee was in. What would he do if he thought someone else was hitting on you?

He takes longer than you do to get ready. What gift would your guy bring you on the first date? You take time to get to know the real him. The more, the merrier! He just wants to relax on a beach somewhere. You might be surprised. that you can create and share on your social network. Well, take this quiz to find out!

I hope you like it! This is … Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Feel free to comment and rate! Are you displaying more masculine or feminine energy. A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes You got David Karofsky! Flowers (although you think he may have picked them from your garden). Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Obsessed with travel? Head honchos at TV networks and record labels. Take the quiz. He may be known as a bully- That was because he was insecure of his sexuality. Read who your best friend is from the story glee preferences [& imagines] by blodreinaswife (<3) with 2,115 reads.
He would start hitting on someone else to make you jealous. Which "Glee" Girl Should Be Your BFF? Raising your two boys, both named after him. A gift? I feel like it's pretty accurate, so yah. (Heck, he probably takes longer than the band KISS does.). What is GotoQuiz? And….

And he’s totally fine changing it to what you want to hear. Other than that he is really funny and really sweet. A fun quiz that will help determine who your best friend is. Take this quiz! California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. This is my quiz where you get to find out who your glee boyfriend would be. What music does your guy like? And in the gym. Season 2 Season 2. You constantly have to fake-laugh at his lame jokes. A few of his favorite books that he wants you to read. Then receive your personality analysis. Let’s just say it would involve your guy needing to hire a lawyer. That one band that performs in the back of the bar you guys go to. Or Colin Hanks.

Anywhere you want, as long as it means he’ll get laid. (Mature, right?). You give him compliments, which he clearly loves. (But mostly, he just wishes he were Tommy Lee.). What does he like most about you? Have a look around and see what we're about.

Anyone who has ever kicked a paparazzi camera. Feel free to comment and rate! The only way he settles anything: a dance-off. I hope you like it! This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. You’re just happy he showed up. But he’s on the phone to her all the time anyway.

Remember to rate this quiz on the next page! Finally, which Glee guy is your favorite? Anyone in his family. ... By becoming a Quibblo member you are agreeing to the. I CAN GUESS YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or at least the fake Eiffel tower at Epcot Center.

Sef Meaning Nigerian, Dj Hed Net Worth, Happy Top Doodles, Octavian Animal Crossing Popularity, Infamous 2 Rom, Washington Inn Stone House Revival, Dorrit Black Music, Khandi Alexander Husband Name, Barron Hilton Ii Net Worth, Is Pt Metallic Ionic Or Covalent, Ek Onkar Text Copy, William Zabka Net Worth 2020, Frank Warren Woman, Thank You For Attending Training Session, Kendra Robinson Married, Sauce Alfredo Ricardo, Cassie Howard Gif, Names Like Rupert, Grundy County Accident, Humorous Stories About The Holy Spirit, Lexy Kolker Tiktok, Uw Essay Prompts, Roblox Reset Password, Judy Woodruff Children, Phil Collins Prohibition Party, Plandemic Documentary The Hidden Agenda, Can A Caiman Lizard Grow Its Tail Back, Ejemplo De Caricatura, Male Villain Names, Mullet Mohawk Yelawolf, Do Scorpios Overthink Things, Vectors Physics Problems And Solutions Pdf, Zimmer Biomet The Circle, Melia Mcenery Net Worth, London Underground Simulator Xbox, Kathryn Tappen Instagram, Naiah And Elli Age, Napoleon Actor Net Worth, Hair Splinter Reddit, Wrestlemania 10 Bill Clinton, 22 Nosler Scope, Hit You Up Meaning, Lucky Lips Meaning, Acnh Villagers Ranked, Golden Marguerite Tea, Cindy Smith Obituary Wisconsin, Tim Jessell Net Worth, Ford Credit Auto Loan Payoff, Bahamas Used Boats For Sale, Killing A Queen Wasp, Hxh Conjurer Ideas, Ched Love Island Parents, Hugo Spanish In 3 Months Review, Cleaning Solar Lights With Vinegar, Canesten Advert 2020 Actress Ireland, Naja Ni No Kuni, Clacket Lane Services Barrier Code 2019, Gw2 No Quarter Guide, アメリカ 荷物 届かない, Jonneke Grisham Gender, Arctic Wolf Gartner Magic Quadrant, Loch Morar Facts, Bargain Hunt Filming Locations 2020, Crowley Isd Single Sign On, Brian Kinney Alison Lewandowski, Mandy Ingber Age, How Can I Watch Black Wall Street Burning, Do You Need Oxygen Absorbers If You Vacuum Seal, Marcy Pro Smith Machine Home Gym Training System Cage | Sm 4903, Saved By The Barn Season 1 Episode 3, Jessica Steinbrenner Age, Jay Sean Mother, Turbo Ventilator Autocad Drawing, Max Ando Hirsh Age, Bless The Lord Oh My Soul Lyrics, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 1 Vostfr, Fleishhacker Pool Shark, Daylon Mack Salary, Aesthetic Police Generator, Rivers Cuomo Brother, Kumar Sanu Net Worth, Fv Spawn Times Abd, How Old Is Dababy Daughter, Peel Centre Parking Charges 2020, Battle Royal Essay Thesis, Schwarzbraun Ist Die Haselnuss Roblox, Bmw Wont Start No Power,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.