why is rupaul wearing a mask in reunion

But you can’t tell me this isn’t a recycled Zorro costume from Halloween 2004. Twitterati went crazy trying to … Now, I figured (because of the theme) that Mama Ru wouldn't be going all out and would probably show up to the taping looking like this: And while Ru was technically wearing a mask, it wasn't exactly the type of mask I was expecting. In fact, he came on wearing what appeared to be some sorta latex mask and an old American Apparel hoodie. #DragRace, RuPaul hosting the #DragRace Reunion from home, My sleep paralysis demon watching me sleep #DragRace, captain america: the first avenger #DragRace, Could Ru have at least thrown on a custom Klein Epstein & Parker suit, really cba with this effort #DragRace. The first challenge saw the queens lip-sync one of Ru’s own songs. The Queen was 'worried' when her two direct heirs contracted COVID-19 but Prince William 'coped pretty well... Italy imposes nationwide curfew and bans travel to hard-hit regions as infection levels soar, North Korean Covid patients 'are being left to starve to death in quarantine camps'. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"entertainment","amp":false,"article":"rupaul finale mask","article-tags":["Finale","RuPaul","Drag Race","Twitter Reacts","twitter reax"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"2"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot-mobile-mrec-116943854"} ); Boring. RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 5 trailer reveals guest... Cameron Diaz calls RuPaul her 'spirit animal' and reveals... Jeff Goldblum is BLASTED by RuPaul's Drag Race viewers for... RuPaul's Drag Race star Sherry Pie apologizes after five... Are infections ALREADY flattening? And the six-time Emmy winner didn't back down from the challenge presented by the current quarantine. Two more cabinet members fluff their... Council REMOVES hated Covid lockdown bike lanes because they cause traffic jams while being ignored by... We didn't mean to scare you: Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance defend their '4,000 deaths a day'... Lockdown-free Sweden ramps up coronavirus restrictions in its three biggest cities after seeing infections... Is the NHS actually QUIETER than usual? What is this Hamburglar-looking bullshit?! The main theory circulating was that RuPaul actually cannot do her own hair and makeup, as we could see Ru had no glam on underneath the mask. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. I'm thrilled. ', Biggest fan: Lisa Rinna also made an appearance, as she gave contestant Jackie Cox a shoutout for impersonating the Real Housewife during the Snatch Game episode, Hamlin approved: Rinna then turned as husband Harry Hamlin walked in and said: 'Hey Jackie, you got her. anyone saying rupaul is not in drag is just not educated,,, this is called hamburglar chic??????????? Absolutely nobody: ... Leaked document claims hospitals are 84% full (but last autumn the... Covid cover-up: HMRC refuses to reveal names of companies who benefited from £41billion furlough cash during... Boris Johnson begs Tories not to rebel in crunch COVID lockdown vote TOMORROW as he faces demands to release... Moonshot or Moonshambles? Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Gigi Goode transformed her home into the set of A-ha’s Take On Me video, which was a truly iconic experience for all of us watching along at home. And as a follow up, how do we make it stop? Rupaul's new drag name should be Heidi Behind Mask #RuPaulsDragRace pic.twitter.com/cdXX9i8odc. #dragrace, rupaul ran to 2009 and robbed justin bieber of his wardrobe #DragRace, raven at home watching rupaul be nothing without her #dragrace, Every time RuPaul is asked to do her own makeup #DragRace, RuPaul when the producers begged him to take the mask off #DragRace, RuPaul watching herself right now #RuPaulsDragRace, Does the R in Rupaul stand for Rey Mysterio, THIS AIN’T RUPAUL’S LUCHADORE RACE! RuPaul: Is there something on my face? ?#dragrace pic.twitter.com/TiqHu9sS4r, — Lizzie Karpen (@LizzieKarpen) May 30, 2020, if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { He's so friendly and such a good ally.'. She said from home: 'I loved your Snatch Game, okay? Why is RuPaul dressed like El Zorro lmao #DragRaceFinale #RuPaulsDragRace pic.twitter.com/kfwMorc84t. Disqualified: The reunion special did not feature Sherry Pie, who was disqualified when claims of sexual misconduct surfaced before the season premiered. Will the Teflon Donald come up Trumps again? By signing up, you agree to Pedestrian Group's Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy. }. But the real tea from tonight’s finale is the fact that the most well-known drag queen of our time, RuPaul, wore a fucking MASK. Login with your Facebookor Linkedin account, The ‘Drag Race’ Finale Is Here & Fans Must Know Why RuPaul Cosplayed As The Fkn Hamburglar, Today's Most Otherworldly, Extra Chromatica Tweets That Made Me Projectile Rosé From My Mouth, 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Ruveals The Biggest Twist In Years For 'All Stars 5' & We're Gagged. When the next generations see this reunion episode of RuPaul's Drag Race #DragRace, Why is RuPaul up in here looking like a villain from some low-budget kid’s show? Shoulder up, he had a latex face mask on that just had his eyes and mouth area exposed. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Perhaps this is the moment RuPaul rebrands as Heidi Behind Mask. nothing funnier than rupaul wearing a mask because he cant do his own makeup, the way that rupaul is wearing a face mask because he literally doesn’t know how to do makeup lmao, — Nick ☔️⚔️ (@unfollowbrands) May 30, 2020. The host thanked contestant Nicky Doll for being on hand to beat Davidson's face 'on a moment's notice' on the February 8 episode. I'm honored. On this Day in history, RuPaul was officially banned from critiquing drag ever again. The show kicked off with a Brady Bunch parody musical number entitled The Shady Bunch, the video chat grid styled like the iconic theme song reel. }. I mean, you nailed her, right? Quarantine chic: RuPaul Charles rocked a blue beauty mask and a purple hoodie Friday for a cozy look as he hosted the RuPaul's Drag Race season 12 reunion special from home. As shooting was completed, she appeared throughout the season, but each episode featured a disclaimer that she would not be in the reunion or next week's finale. He rocked a blue beauty mask and a purple hoodie Friday for a cozy look as he hosted the season 12 reunion special from home. the way that rupaul is wearing a face mask because he literally doesn’t know how to do makeup lmao — Nick (@unfollowbrands) May 30, 2020 And with that, RuPaul… Sign up with your Facebookor Linkedin account, Please select at least one of the following options to continue. UK records 20,018 new Covid cases - 12% FEWER than last Tuesday - but... Pictured with his deadly arsenal: 'Lone wolf' ISIS wannabe Kujtim Fejzulai, 22, who shot dead four people... Priti Patel raises UK terror threat level to SEVERE - meaning an attack is highly likely after terrorists... Is a Covid-19 vaccine coming at the start of December? Going viral: The 59-year-old's look has since become a meme, with the image circulating around gay Twitter since the episode aired, Remote reunion: He was joined via Zoom by this season's 12 queens, who filmed from their own homes amid isolation, Slumber party vibes: And the category was 'slumber party realness' as the queens sported pajamas and hair rollers in lieu of a full runway ensemble, The Shady Bunch: The show kicked off with a Brady Bunch parody musical number entitled The Shady Bunch, the video chat grid styled like the iconic theme song reel, Mama Ru greeted her queens: 'Ladies, I wanna thank you all for joining us from the safety of your homes.

Palladium Books Pdf, Ark Procoptodon Spawn Command, Bill Joy Wife, Patrick Cristaldi Seattle, Tim Ross Wonderland, Acura Rdx Turbo Forum, Was Keturah Ethiopian, Punchline Dc Quotes, Essay On Autobiography Of Money, I Should Have Been A Pair Of Ragged Claws Scuttling Across The Floors Of Silent Seas Meaning, Mazhar Khan Wife Rubaina Mumtaz,

About the author:

You must be logged in to post a comment.